Australia Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone,
I received a correspondance from the immigration last night and it was about informing me to leave Australia for the grant of my visa 309/100.
Also to renew my AFP clearance.

The visa been lodged from Jordan and processed in Beirut visa centre.
Been married for 2 years and 4 months and knowing another 7 months before marriage

DOL 3/March 2019
Visitor600 Grant 4/Jul 2019
RFI 17/Oct 2019

I would say it took my visa 10 months. They didn't contact me or my wife "sponsor" on phone.

·
Registered
218 Posts
congratulations!! that is fantastic news... was starting to worry about no news coming from the beirut office!! we applied in april 2019, inshaAllah our one is not far off from SOME correspondence!

what was the email you used to contact immigration if you dont mind sharing?

Hey everyone,
I received a correspondance from the immigration last night and it was about informing me to leave Australia for the grant of my visa 309/100.

Been married for 2 years and 4 months and knowing another 7 months before marriage

DOL 3/March 2019
RFI 17/Oct 2019

I would say it took my visa 10 months. They didn't contact me or my wife "sponsor" on phone.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Abeda,
I actually tried to contact them a while ago I couldn't .. so the best way possible is to do it through uploading a file on immi and name it as an email to *** and the date.
And thank you for the nice wishes ❤ and you guys are next

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey everyone,

DOL 3/March 2019
RFI 17/Oct 2019

Wow ! Congratulations and Best Wishes!! :D:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all, not sure if anyone experienced this before, the attachments disappeared from the applicants section, only showing attachments for the sponsor!! Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi all, not sure if anyone experienced this before, the attachments disappeared from the applicants section, only showing attachments for the sponsor!! Thanks
Hi Najanj

Yes this has happened to my husband and I and I have read that it has happened to other people too. I think it's a IT issue with immigration. I have called immigration twice (the call centre in Australia) and on both occasions they've told me they can see all attachments from the applicant on their end.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi

I was wondering which email did you email your query too? Please advise.

thank you

Hi guys,

Just an update. We sent out an email a couple of days ago requesting an update on our case since we were contacted a couple of weeks ago (before the demonstrations in Lebanon) to provide a police clearance. We received we a response today asking for another police clearance certificate which has expired.

·
Registered
22 Posts
For those applicants who are waiting more than a year, is it normal to receive an automated email after 12 months with the below content?

“ We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.”

·
Registered
301 Posts
For those applicants who are waiting more than a year, is it normal to receive an automated email after 12 months with the below content?

" We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks."
From what i have seen on the forum, yes it normal.

·
Registered
184 Posts

" We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner (Provisional) visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks."
Yes, we received this email at 12 months exactly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you for reply.
Does it normally send to all the applicants who passing 12 months? Or for those who may get their applications under security checks?

All I want to now is that this email means longer time or may be finalised in less than 2 months?

QUOTE=Karramy;1979391]

Yes, we received this email at 12 months exactly.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thank you for reply.
Does it normally send to all the applicants which passing 12 months? Or for those who may get their applications under security checks?

QUOTE=Karramy;1979391]

Yes, we received this email at 12 months exactly.
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the automatic message is the same for everyone. All saying the exact same thing.

·
Registered
41 Posts

We are at 13 month and haven't got one? I am really getting worried about ours, we have had zero contact, not even a RFI. :( It frustrating seeing others going through Beirut office who applied months after us getting approved.

·
Registered
184 Posts

We are at 13 month and haven't got one? I am really getting worried about ours, we have had zero contact, not even a RFI.
It frustrating seeing others going through Beirut office who applied months after us getting approved.
I feel the same. 17.5 months for us. I have read that some people don't receive the 12 month email but it doesn't mean anything. Just that the system for some reason has failed to generate it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I feel the same. 17.5 months for us. I have read that some people don't receive the 12 month email but it doesn't mean anything. Just that the system for some reason has failed to generate it.
Oh, 17.5 months, that really suxs. I feel for you! The wait and life in limbo is much harder than I anticipated when we decided to apply.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh, 17.5 months, that really suxs. I feel for you! The wait and life in limbo is much harder than I anticipated when we decided to apply.
It's totally unbearable. To live life with the unknown for so long just isn't fair. Especially to our baby son.

1321 - 1340 of 1767 Posts