Australia Forum banner
1561 - 1580 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
It really depends on what more info they may want or need. Sometimes people get RFI then months later they get a further RFI ... Sometimes people get a RFI then they get the grant a day or so later... It's really dependant on what info the department want and how close they are to finalising the matter...

Does anyone how long it takes to them to grant a visa after requesting more info

·
Registered
184 Posts
Did you try contacting the immigration here in Australia? That's really upsetting to hear you've been waiting that long
I submitted a complaint last week and received a reply two days later from the senior case officer at Beirut office and he said they are still conducting checks and cannot provide a timeframe as to when we will receive an outcome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is very annoying! Hopefully it prompt them to work on your case !!

Did you try contacting the immigration here in Australia? That's really upsetting to hear you've been waiting that long
I submitted a complaint last week and received a reply two days later from the senior case officer at Beirut office and he said they are still conducting checks and cannot provide a timeframe as to when we will receive an outcome.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That is very annoying! Hopefully it prompt them to work on your case !!

That's all I can hope for 😊

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a question if anyone could help me out my friend had a request for information sent to her and she read the request wrong and sent the wrong request they needed and confirmed the confirm button....but she then fixed it sent the right one and sent am emailing stating she sent the wrong request also she done the incorrect answer form would that cause a problem?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey guys,
I am the sponsor for my husband in UAE. I've been getting a few odd missed calls from private numbers during Australian office hours.. have you or your partner's received calls from the department from Australia? I assumed contact would only come out of the Lebanon office, but then again... I'm in Australia and might be more suitable for Australian office to call me given time difference??
Anyone had any experience with this? Or does all contact come from the processing office ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey guys,
I am the sponsor for my husband in UAE. I've been getting a few odd missed calls from private numbers during Australian office hours.. have you or your partner's received calls from the department from Australia? I assumed contact would only come out of the Lebanon office, but then again... I'm in Australia and might be more suitable for Australian office to call me given time difference??
Anyone had any experience with this? Or does all contact come from the processing office ?
What I've heard is an '02' number will call Beirut time. Apparently the number goes through a NSW office. That's why it's an 02 number but they're call from overseas.

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
Processing times for 300 has been updated

15 months to 21 months

Not sure what's going to happen with the coronavirus
That 75% in under 15 months and 10% over 21 months was the January actuals.

The next update will be for February, due soon, probably not much longer times.

The interesting figure will be for March, which comes out in April, and will probably show a longer processing time, probably caused by the virus.

I would guess that some visa grants will be delayed to avoid people travelling to Australia, while countries are trying to stop non essential travel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Travel banned has been put for visas such as 300,485,476,482,408,407, bridging visa B, 489,491,188,494 entering Australia if they try to enter they will have their visa canceled only temporary visa such as 309 and 820 can be considered as exceptions entering Australia.This is such frustrating and upsetting news esp for people who have been waiting for such a long time and have just gotten news their applications have been looked at. Not knowing when this ban will be removed is just horrible.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Omg, we had already been waiting from so long. This is so frustrating. Applied for 300 from india. I hope this ban shuts down soon and visas be granted😭🙏🏻

1561 - 1580 of 1767 Posts