Australia Forum banner

1761 - 1767 of 1767 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi we applied for visa 300 on dec 2018 our visa was rejected and finalized on jun 2020. After that we got married and our application was remitted to immigration. Our status is finalized. 1 week ago we received RFI but we cant attach anything to our applicarion. There isnt any button for attaching documents just there is view attachment button. how we should attach our documents to our immiacount?!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi we applied for visa 300 on dec 2018 our visa was rejected and finalized on jun 2020. After that we got married and our application was remitted to immigration. Our status is finalized. 1 week ago we received RFI but we cant attach anything to our applicarion. There isnt any button for attaching documents just there is view attachment button. how we should attach our documents to our immiacount?!
This means they have made a decision!! Have you looked in the tab where it says 'messages'? You should have your grant letter in that! Have a look and I have my fingers crossed for you!

·
Registered
15 Posts
No they finalized it 5 mounths ago and we got 3 different emails for RFI one week ago and we want to attach our documents but we cant.

·
Registered
184 Posts
No they finalized it 5 mounths ago and we got 3 different emails for RFI one week ago and we want to attach our documents but we cant.
Oh ok. How frustrating!! I would email the information they have requested and explain to them because the application is saying it is finalised, you cannot upload the requested documents.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there anyone waiting on here for their visa where the applicant and from Iraq?
I'm the sponsor and my husband is Iraqi and he's the applicant.
Hi, I'm sponsoring my fiancé from Iraq and submitted my application on the 01/10/2020 via an agent. I know it hasn't been that long for me compared to others that have posted but it feels like such a long time.

Its not very encouraging now that they have slowed down 300 processing times either

1761 - 1767 of 1767 Posts