1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Im about to lodge my application for a partner visa 801/820 tomorrow
Ive got everything ready,
I just wanted to know how to lodge it, whats the quickest way, im in sydney, should i send it through express post or any other way
Regarding the evidences, ive been with my gf since 2008, we lived together for 9 month we have a bill and rental ledger, then we moved out to different places as in we didnt live together since i was still on my student visa. wei have a marriage certificate as i got married 2 month ago fotos, emails, mutual bookings invitation post cards and reciepts of rings and other stuff!
Is there anything else i should worry about
Thank u in advance

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you have statutory declarations and invitations to events to fill the social context category ? Also I attached photos with the stat decs to show you with these people :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have 2 stat dec form 888 1 from her mom and another one from a friend who knows both of us
No joint account or anything from that crap, only emails, photos, 2 invitations, 3 bookings for events together, 1 rental ledger over a period of 9 month, 1 bill showing who's paying, my receipt of the wedding rings, probably 15 photos showing us together and some with her family which shows we both growing up over that period. Is there anything else? Thank u

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you have any bank statements showing you have transferred money to an from each others accounts ? As I believe you do need to show some kind of financial commitment ? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She took out a loan for me recently but obviously it wouldn't state that im the reason y lol
Can i ad this or no?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The thing is , the reason she took out that loan is to repay my personal debts, which im afraid i cant provide since I'm on a student visa whos been sponsored by parents from overseas

·
Registered
44 Posts
The reason you needed the money I don't believe is required, but the fact she took the loan out for you will still stand. But it's up to you, I just know you should provide anything and everything you can to help your care, even if your providing too much :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.