Australia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I am currently applying for my 801 Partner Visa (Permanent). My partner (sponsor) has filled out, printed, signed and scanned her Statutory Declaration form and we've got it ready to upload.

I am on question 15 of the 801 application form on the Immi website that's asking to fill out five boxes with the same titles as the stat dec (financial, nature of household, social aspects, nature of commitment, details of development since obtaining 820). Details of development is the only box not found on the Stat Dec pdf.

Do I copy and paste my partner's answers, or do I kindly ask the CO to refer to the PDF that will be uploaded, or do I (partner) have to type my own, different answers into these boxes?

The Immi document checklist does not say anything about 2 Stat Decs, could anyone please verify this?

Thank you so much, and apologies if this has been asked before, I could not find an answer.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Hi guys,

I am currently applying for my 801 Partner Visa (Permanent). My partner (sponsor) has filled out, printed, signed and scanned her Statutory Declaration form and we've got it ready to upload.

I am on question 15 of the 801 application form on the Immi website that's asking to fill out five boxes with the same titles as the stat dec (financial, nature of household, social aspects, nature of commitment, details of development since obtaining 820). Details of development is the only box not found on the Stat Dec pdf.

Do I copy and paste my partner's answers, or do I kindly ask the CO to refer to the PDF that will be uploaded, or do I (partner) have to type my own, different answers into these boxes?
It should be in your own words. It can be similar but your version. If it is in your own words, then you could say "refer to named PDF".

The Immi document checklist does not say anything about 2 Stat Decs, could anyone please verify this?

Thank you so much, and apologies if this has been asked before, I could not find an answer.
People normally have to do two more NEW form 888's for the 801, but I read on another post that someone got the grant without doing them. The risk there, is immigration may wait a year for you to submit them, before reminding you. Best to do them upfront.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi JandE, thanks for your reply!

I also read of people submitting the same two 888's that they used for the 820. I've thought about doing that, but it seems too risky/lazy. Do you know if it's possible to use two NEW decs but from the same people used for the 820?

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Hi JandE, thanks for your reply!

I also read of people submitting the same two 888's that they used for the 820. I've thought about doing that, but it seems too risky/lazy. Do you know if it's possible to use two NEW decs but from the same people used for the 820?
Perfectly OK to use the same people.

There have been a few unusual ones recently, maybe some case officers not checking thoroughly. It does happen.

I feel it is safest to do things correctly though, especially as this is to confirm that they know the relationship is still continuing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi.. I am currently also applying for visa 801. I notice you mention that your sponsor have prepared statutory declaration while you are still fill up the form, Can we upload all the evidence while we still fill the form ? or after we fill the form and submit it then we can start to upload the form ? (like what we did on visa 820) ?
thank you for helping. Currently I also on fill up the question 15 about the 5 aspect of relationship

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi.. I am currently also applying for visa 801. I notice you mention that your sponsor have prepared statutory declaration while you are still fill up the form, Can we upload all the evidence while we still fill the form ? or after we fill the form and submit it then we can start to upload the form ? (like what we did on visa 820) ?
thank you for helping. Currently I also on fill up the question 15 about the 5 aspect of relationship
No, you can only upload all the evidence once you've completed the form first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi can anyone share the form and the document checklist inside the 801 Partners Visa (Permanent) Application? As to give us idea about questions and documents we should gather in 801 PV application.

Any info is much appreciated

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts