Australia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys, so it's finally been 23 months since we applied for our 820 (which was granted in 13 months) and I've received an email from home affairs telling me I can now upload information for the 801 (which I will be eligible to apply for in a few weeks when it's been 24 months). One of the questions worries me though, it specifically asks me 'Has it been 24 months' since applying for the initial stage of the visa. Of course for the next few weeks, that answer is no, which technically makes me ineligible for the visa. So what should I do? Do I answer no to this and submit the stage 2 application anyway and they will just wait until it has been 24 months to consider it, or do I wait to submit until I can answer yes?

I really don't want to have it denied over this technicality, but if at all possible I want to get ahead of things and have all the documentation and information uploaded as soon as possible. I don't want to jump the gun in case I'm misunderstanding this email from immi telling me I can upload information early.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts