Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am confused about partner visa social part of evidence. I read the partner migration booklet but wondering how much evidence is enough.

Can anyone please share what you have provided in this section with your application

It would be a huge help for me ?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi i am confused about partner visa social part of evidence. I read the partner migration booklet but wondering how much evidence is enough.

Can anyone please share what you have provided in this section with your application

Here's what we wrote dasd . . .

"Fx and I already enjoy a busy social life. Even though we've been together only a short time, my family and friends have welcomed and embraced Fx most warmly.
My father and his wife, my sister and her family and my daughter, her husband and children live in (part of Aus) and we visit them regularly. I'm a member of a local church and we attend together each week. My friends have invited Fx and me to meet for coffee in their homes for dinners and coffee.
I've taken Fx to see many parts of (part of Aus), by various transport means, to give Fx a feel for her new home. We love doing these things together and enjoy our outings very much.
I've taken her to events during the (part of Aus) Festival and we plan to stay with friends in (part of Aus) to see the Garden Festival at the end of September.
Fx came with me to two xxx (of which I'm a member) meetings to meet club members and see the interests that are a part of my life."

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Here's what we wrote dasd . . .

"Fx and I already enjoy a busy social life. Even though we've been together only a short time, my family and friends have welcomed and embraced Fx most warmly.
My father and his wife, my sister and her family and my daughter, her husband and children live in (part of Aus) and we visit them regularly. I'm a member of a local church and we attend together each week. My friends have invited Fx and me to meet for coffee and their homes for dinners.
I've taken Fx to see many parts of Brisbane, by various transport means, to give Fx a feel for her new home. We love doing these things together and enjoy our outings very much.
I've booked to events during the (part of Aus) Festival and we plan to stay with friends in (part of Aus) to see the Garden Festival at the end of September.
Fx came with me to two xxx (of which I'm a member) meetings to meet club members and see the interests that are a part of my life."
Hi philipg
Thanks for your note
Thats really good statement about social part.
However i meant about documented evidence. If you could share what did you included as a evidence in social part

Thank you

·
Registered
198 Posts
Supply photos of yourself and partner with friends and family at picnics, parties, coffee etc.
Take a camera with you everywhere.
We provided about 12-16 photos. That's about the right number.
I fitted four photos per A4 page with captions, at an Officeworks photo kiosk.
The application was all paperwork a few years ago.
Now it's easy to upload to your IMMIaccount.

Ask friends and family to provide you with statutory declarations on form 888.
It all adds weight to the evidence that you are in a genuine and lasting relationship.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi philipg
Thanks for your note
Thats really good statement about social part.
However i meant about documented evidence. If you could share what did you included as a evidence in social part

Thank you
Hi there

I usually advise clients to provide photos of themselves out with friends and family (over a period of time). You could also provide copies of wedding/Christmas party invitations addressed to both of you. I assume you have organised the Form888s?

Basically, you should be showing that your friends and family know that you are a couple.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Supply photos of yourself and partner with friends and family at picnics, parties, coffee etc.
Take a camera with you everywhere.
We provided about 12-16 photos. That's about the right number.
I fitted four photos per A4 page with captions, at an Officeworks photo kiosk.
The application was all paperwork a few years ago.
Now it's easy to upload to your IMMIaccount.

Ask friends and family to provide you with statutory declarations on form 888.
It all adds weight to the evidence that you are in a genuine and lasting relationship.
I was advise by one agency that the DIBP look out for certain keywords or phrase in the statement of declaration from friends and family. I wonder how much that would help in the application?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi lisa
Thanks for your comment

Picture with friends and family
And 888 form are sufficient for social part?

I only have these things at the moment to provide. A bit not sure how much will be enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.