Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new member in this forum!I am now so worry and stressfull because of my case!If anyone has advice or go through similar case please let me know!
My case has been remitted from AAT until now is 10 months but i still do not hear anything from DIAC even try to call them couple time email... but no respone me and my agents as well!My application has schedule 3 but i has won in AAT with the assist from.Mr Mark Northam(The best i know)!But now after 10 months i dont hear anything from DIAC so any one has similar problem pls let me know!Also my case had been applied for 3 years 9months already!Anything wrong with my case?Can anyone give me the advice?Thank you

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have my mate he’s in the same situation as well he’s from Iraq high risk country his visa 820 got rejected because CO think its not a genuine relationship then his wife gave birth during AAT and his case got remitted to dibp his lawyer told him u should be eligible for 801 now its been i think more than 8 months since it got remitted and still nothing from immigration

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have my mate he's in the same situation as well he's from Iraq high risk country his visa 820 got rejected because CO think its not a genuine relationship then his wife gave birth during AAT and his case got remitted to dibp his lawyer told him u should be eligible for 801 now its been i think more than 8 months since it got remitted and still nothing from immigration
Thank you for your reply!So stressful mate!cant even sleep everynight!i have been here for 10 years and did not see my parents for nearly 10 years!And the CO keep playing with our emotion!Did your friend send more evidence to push them quicker?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im not sure but last time i spoke to him was last week and he told me that he’s still waiting but his lawyer told him that immigration should grant him PR straight even that he won AAT against 820 decision

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.