Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm planning to apply for the Partner visa subclasses 820 and 801 I know it. Cost $7000 to apply for but just want to know if I have to pay the $7000 again if the application / visa gets rejected.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
You pay the fee to apply every time you make an application.

So if you're asking if you pay the fee and they reject the application, then you apply again, then yes you'd pay the fee again as you're making another application.

If you're asking if you pay the fee to apply then if they reject you have to pay another $7000 then no. You only pay to apply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I'm a bit lost let's say if I pay the fee and the application gets rejected do I have to pay again the second time?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
You pay the fee once for the application. No, they aren't going to charge you another $7,000 just because they rejected it. You've already paid for the application.

If you pay for one application and it is rejected, then that's the end of it. If you want to apply again, then yes, you'd pay all over again because you are making a new application. Every application needs payment to submit. You can't transfer payment from one rejected application to a new application, if that's what you're asking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yes if its rejected you have to pay again and I think there is probably some kind of waiting time before you can apply again but I'm not 100% sure.

If you have any doubts or feel like you need help you really should get a good migration agent to handle all of it. I mean your already paying 7grand as it is, whats a bit more for legal fees. Most of them also offer a consult for $100ish and you can get some advice on your chances of being approved.

My partner and I used an agent and it was easy. They just told us what to send to them and they put it all together and gave us advice on what sort of evidence was useful ect.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your advice guys it's very useful ��and yeah im Going to use a migration agent.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
There is not waiting time - you can donate as often as you like.

Most good Registered Migration Agents will be closer to around the $250 mark for an initial consultation from what I have seen.

I would recommend any of the Registered Migration Agents on the forum sticky - they all have good morals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.