Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm getting very confused with the initial applications process. I was putting all my gathered information into a Word Document which is now a whopping 51MB. I have know read you can upload up to 60 documents which are MAX 5MB each. I was under the impression you had to upload everything in one go, one word document the first time you apply. This is what we were informed from some one who has done it before. Please can someone confirm whether all the gathered documents, e.g. passport, residential agreement, bank statements etc are to be uploaded separately, or all together in 1 word document?

Also, over the 2 year or long process, it says we can only upload 60 documents MAX, is this meant to last us the two years plus, if we keep uploading documents

Thanks in Advance, sorry, its very confusing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Each document should be uploaded separately.

When you go to attach documents there are different headings such as Social aspect, Financial aspect etc so you need to upload the separate documents in the relevant sections.

Max 60 should be more than enough from my experience

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you lalukie,

I have just read now this

"Scan or photograph
Scan or photograph all documents (English and non-English) in colour.
The scans and photos must be legible.
If a document is more than 1 page, save it all as 1 file."

If my residential agreement is more then 6 pages, does that mean it will be 6 files? Or is this just talking about scans and photos only?

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
With my application, I put a group of photos (10-20) in one file for upload. I put two 888 forms in one file.

All relevant passport pages in one file.

5 bank statements in one file, etc.

I used under 30 file uploads in total.

Reactions: happyholly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you lalukie,

I have just read now this

"Scan or photograph
Scan or photograph all documents (English and non-English) in colour.
The scans and photos must be legible.
If a document is more than 1 page, save it all as 1 file."

If my residential agreement is more then 6 pages, does that mean it will be 6 files? Or is this just talking about scans and photos only?
If your residential agreement is more than 6 pages then you would scan it and upload as 1 file.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.