Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I lodged my Partner visa (De facto) application in March 2016 and got a Temporary Partner Visa (820) in May 2017. Does anybody know how long will it take from my TR (820) to PR (801)?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
If you lodged the 820/801 in March 2016, you were eligible to submit additional documents for the 801 stage two years later, in March 2018.

Current wait times for the 801 stage are from date of eligibility, with 75% processed in 18 months or less.

Read step 5 here and follow the links.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I read those website before but I am confused, that's why I try to ask for help here.
I did not get any notice from IMMI and ask for additional documents so I don't know what should I submit.
Also, the page said I should submit the additional information by clicking "Stage-2" but I can only find "Stage-1" is finalized but cannot see any "Stage-2" in my IMMI account.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Did you read that link I posted?

"You do not need to wait for us to contact you. "

And "Provide the documents online: In the My applications tab, select Family and then Stage 2 – Permanent Partner Visa Assessment."

Go into immi and create a new application for Stage 2.

If you follow the link I gave you, it will lead you to a checklist for documents you need.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Step by step for you:

1. Log into immi.
2. Select "My applications" tab.
3. Select "New application".
4. Select "Family".
5. Select "Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801)".

·
Registered
201 Posts
Step by step for you:

1. Log into immi.
2. Select "My applications" tab.
3. Select "New application".
4. Select "Family".
5. Select "Stage 2 - Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801)".
Thank you for this. So its the same like submitting a brand new application since you have to select "new application".

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Yes but you're not applying. Just filling in online form. The application was made when the fee was paid. Hence why it's called "Permanent Partner Visa Assessment" and not "application".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.