Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I’ve submitted my application online 820/801 and I’ve got the BVA all good, but I’m not sure about the forms that I have to apply40-47 do I still have to do them and attach online because we already filed up same information before I submitted my application. If yes is there is a way to do that online or I have to print them out then fill up then scan them back and attach??? Thank you so much

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi guys I've submitted my application online 820/801 and I've got the BVA all good, but I'm not sure about the forms that I have to apply40-47 do I still have to do them and attach online because we already filed up same information before I submitted my application. If yes is there is a way to do that online or I have to print them out then fill up then scan them back and attach??? Thank you so much
There are still two types of forms, the paper ones you mention and the electronic version that you have already used. You need one or the other, not both, although you can technically attach a scanned form 40SP to an online partner visa application instead of lodging a seperate online sponsorship application.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.