Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

We put in my wife's partner visa application back in mid January 2018 and have paid the visa fee and uploaded all evidence.
It has been three months and we are still yet to receive any communication about a case officer being allocated to our application.
Should we be worried? Or is it normal for it to take this long for even a case officer to be allocated?
I would appreciate it if those in the know could let me know what their thoughts are. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is normal. Some people don't hear from their case officer until it is granted.
Thanks for confirming. We were getting a bit paranoid as a lot of people seem to at least get an email about a case officer being allocated within the first month or two. The wait is really frustrating :(

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Also, they don't notify you when a CO has been assigned. If your app is missing something, you may get a request so you find out that way that someone has looked at your app. Both of my partner visas had everything required and went straight to finalization. For my 820, I just got a grant. Had no idea they looked at my file before the grant email as they didn't need to request anything from me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.