Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will they want the complete bank statements for me, my partner, his credit card statements, and our joint account? Or will selected pages of them with highlighted purchases be ok? Our statements are huge and I can't imagine them wanting everything, but I've seen people on here that submit their complete bank statements.

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
We submitted complete bank statements. It shows the financial commitment so if you have a joint account why would you not submit everything to show what you are using it for? Not submitting everything can make it look like you have something to hide.

There is no need to highlight things in a joint statement. Coles, Woolworths etc are self explanatory.

Individual accounts are different you just submit what is part of the relationship.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to mention we would definitely be putting all of the joint bank statement in. Mostly asking for the two individual bank accounts and his credit card statements. Just those, with it the joint, add up to near 100pages. If we can highlight the important transactions in those accounts instead of submitting it all, it would cut time and space.

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
The individual ones just give the relevant pages. Credit card depends if you are an additional card holder or not. Additional I would give all from when you became an additional card holder.

·
Registered
64 Posts
For the 820 I did such a job highlighting and stuff, for the 801 I just sent in a few of the statements thinking they can get back to us if they want more info, hehe :) Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.