Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm currently awaiting a response from Australian Emassy Cairo.
My husband had his interview last week.
Anyone who can share their positive experience this year, how long after
the interview did you hear back?
Thank you in advance and I hope you all receive good news.

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Depends when you husband applied. My fiancee had his interview at only 4 months into application. The average processing time in Cairo is 9 months but can take up to 12 months. They need to wait for the security check to come back before a decision is made.

·
Registered
39 Posts
we applied in May , the police check was done but they have not asked for health check. when I first wrote in this forum I thought we applied in Feb but its May. I had a phone interview while my fiancé had his interview, it was 10 pm in Australia when they called me, so just be ready at any time for a phone call. All this waiting is so hard. Good Luck everyone :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We applied end of June. Interview couple of weeks ago. Now just waiting. Insha'Allah not much longer. :p
You girls keep me posted with any updates!

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
We applied end of June. Interview couple of weeks ago. Now just waiting. Insha'Allah not much longer. :p
You girls keep me posted with any updates!
Unfortunately, I think you still might have a bit of a wait :(. They need to wait for the form 80 to come back. Who is your case officer (if you don't know only put their initials for privacy reasons), my fiancee's is SY.

I leave on Sunday to visit my financee for 3 weeks :). Would be nice if it was approved while I am there, but not holding my breath as would have been 6 months since application.

Inshalla good news soon for all of us :)

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Still waiting .... we are at just over 7 months now....

From what I have seen they tend to interview around the 4 month mark.

Hope everyone is hanging in :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.