Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I have applied partner visa last week. I applied it online by myself. Just wondering whether I did it in the right way.

I applied for the stage one last week. Just wondering whether I could apply stage two at the same time?
And also where could I upload the document for the proof of the relationship is genuine and continuing. My partner and I are married now.

Also I received the bridging visa, and under bridging visa condition, it says no conditions. Just wonder what does it mean? Does it mean that I have unlimited work rights?

If any of you guys know about it, please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance!

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
You cannot do stage 2 until two years have passed since the stage 1 application. That's explained in the steps on the visa website.

Did you read the entire bridging visa notification? If you read the entire thing, you would have seen the section "Permission to Work" that explains it in one simple sentence.

Very important that you read the entire notice every time you get a grant, and then keep it on hand to reference in the future.

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
You upload all your documents under “ attach documents”. You will need more than a marriage certificate to prove that the relationship is genuine.

Reactions: Mish

·
Registered
9 Posts
I´m just adding a quick question here..sorry for the inconvenience.

We applied for a partner visa on shore yesterday. In the section to upload documents is obviously my name and my sponsors name but there is also my family. That means I can upload files under their names.
Is that normal?
I double checked that they are not part of the application as migrating family members with me. It clearly says "no".. any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
I´m just adding a quick question here..sorry for the inconvenience.

We applied for a partner visa on shore yesterday. In the section to upload documents is obviously my name and my sponsors name but there is also my family. That means I can upload files under their names.
Is that normal?

Regards
Yes, that's how the system is configured. Not sure why, but unless any documentation is required for non migrating family members, just ignore it.

Reactions: Miner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.