Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm currently uploading evidence of my relationship, ive pretty much uploaded everything and im getting close to the 60 file limit, I still need to arrange a medical, get police checks, and wait for our Australian friends to fill in form 888s.
My question is, is there a time i need to upload everything by? Or do i need to press that ive finished uploading evidence somewhere so i can get a case officer to start looking through it or anything like that?

Additionally, ive seen people wait untill requested for their medical and police checks since theyre only valid for a year, since we can only move to Australia in 2019, I dont want the "Enter by" date to be too soon. Im hoping thats the right thing to do?

Thanks

·
Registered
972 Posts
In regards to form 888, it seems that (for most) those take the longest to get. That said, I would have waited until I had those before I hit submit and pay.

Police and medical checks you can wait until the department contacts you for them.

Reactions: 368751

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
You can upload things under the sponsor section if you use all 60 of your slots.

The medical does not use any uploads as it's automatically sent through to immigration electronically.

I would hold off on the police checks and medicals then and like said, those are two things you can wait to do until requested.

Just uplpad the F888s when you get them.

·
Registered
431 Posts
You should also consider combining similar evidence into pdfs to limit the amount of evidence slots you use. You might need some slots to upload evidence every few months while you wait (that's optional of course).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.