Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys i am in the process of applying partner visa 820/801
I would like someone experienced tell me how much useful flight tickets and holidays together in the social part of evidence.
Does it cover some part of social evidence if we are frequent traveller together?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes it does, and in fact there is a category for joint travel uploads. From other advice on here, I suggest you pick a range of travel across the length of the relationship, and combine it into a single pdf to save upload slots.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes, travel comes under social evidence. However, you could also use the actual payment receipts to add to your financial evidence as well. For example, where you booked and paid for you and your partner's plane tickets in one transaction. Just make sure you also attach the itinerary/full detail page that shows both of your names.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.