Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I am just new to the forum and would like to say thank you for adding me.
I am married to a UK resident, and have been for over 3 years. I was residing in the Uk for a couple of months at a time, then returned permanently back to Australia. We are applying for a Partner Visa for my husband to reside with me here. I have a question, and any help would be much appreciated.
The requirement of genuine relationship, I understand this to a point, however I would like to know, how do you provide documentation to show that you communicate via skype/facebook/phone. Do I need to print off the thousand of pages to show that I communicate daily with my husband, or am I able to just complete a Stat Dec stating so.

Thank you in advance for any information
Regards
Heavypetal 69

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hello HeavyPetal,

I think the case officer would be very upset if you sent in a thousand pages! A simple explanation of how you keep in touch and then a sample of the phone records/emails/Skype will suffice. Always go for samples from the start of the relationship, the middle and recently, and of course any particularly important conversations or milestones.

This isn't the only thing required though. You'd still need to show other aspects of the relationship and the timeline and reasons behind living in separate countries will be important too.

All the best,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.