Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
I just found this such a helpfull site.I have couple of questions about my visa situations.
ı have been sponsored before on defacto visa and in 2 months ı got my defacto visa in 2008.After a year me and my expartner broke up and ı left the country after 3 months we broke up 2009 .in this three month ı met someone and ı told her ı have to go back to my country because ı didnt want to stay and also there was a compulsory millitary service which ı had to serve.I came to my country served my mil. service . while ı was in army we emailed to eachother and made lots of phone calls with my new partner and as soon as finished my army she came to my Country now we have been living here for 9 moths together and known eacother almost 2 years

my questions are
if we want to apply prospective visa would my ex defcato visa problem;?
Can ı apply second time defacto visa after 1 year requiremets are met.?

ı would greatly appreciate your reply
Thanks

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
If you have a look at the family visa information via Family - Visas & Immigration I think you will find there is a restriction re sponsors sponsoring after an initial sponsoring but nothing mentioned in respect to the visa applicant.
I may be wrong but have a good read of the Immi information to check.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.Like ı said before ı had come to Australia on defacto visa 3 years ago but after a year the relationship didnt work out and ı came back to my country.Now I have an Autsralian partner and we have known each other for 2 years and living together for 1 year.We want to go back to Australia and we decided to apply Prospective marriage visa we have all the evidences we need.but in the check list also says if the sponsor or applicant has been divorced or separeted has to show the letter or certficate.The only problem when ı broke up with my ex partner.We let the DIAC know but ı did not receive the letter after ı left country my exparrtner received the letter from DIAC but she wasnt able to get the letter because the letter was on my name.So how can ı get this letter to show the embassy that ı left the country before my visa cancelled ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.