Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've been searching for the partner 820/801 information booklet on the home affairs website which I am positive I consulted there some months ago, which now seems to have disappeared?

Searching for it from an external search engine I only found this broken link (password protected):
www(dot)homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1127.pdf
Apologies, cannot post the actual URL as the forum will not allow me...

1. Am I missing something? Does anyone have any information on this? Does this foreshadow changes to the partner visa stream?
  2. Does anyone have an archived version of the booklet?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi all

I've been searching for the partner 820/801 information booklet on the home affairs website which I am positive I consulted there some months ago, which now seems to have disappeared?

Searching for it from an external search engine I only found this broken link (password protected):
www(dot)homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1127.pdf
Apologies, cannot post the actual URL as the forum will not allow me...

1. Am I missing something? Does anyone have any information on this? Does this foreshadow changes to the partner visa stream?
  2. Does anyone have an archived version of the booklet?

Thank you
I think most of the booklets have disappeared. Maybe they have decided to only provide info under the various visa classes, as it is easier to update. The booklets become out-dated pretty fast. I may be wrong though. Maybe they are preparing a new one reflecting the changes to the sponsor requirements and allowing for same sex marriage, but somehow I doubt it.

Reactions: HRose313

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Reactions: HRose313
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.