Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

First time poster here so be kind! Applied for 309/100 Visa on 2.9.2017 from the UK. Received a request for more information on 5.1.2018 requesting a complete address history for the last 10 years and the Form 40SP to be uploaded as I forgot to do this.

The officer didn't say anything about requesting a medical or asking me to get a police check and I haven't done either of these things yet as I was going to wait until they asked me first.

When they request information do they normally do it in bits or are they more likely to e-mail you requesting every single thing they need in order to make their final decision?

Does everyone have to have a medical and police check? If so should I just go ahead and organise both now instead of waiting for them to contact me?

Thanks,

Louise

·
Registered
332 Posts
With my husband's visitor visa, the further information requested was all in one document (this were about 3 different things) and on his partner visa, the only thing requested was a AFP check for me, as that was the only thing we had missing for them to make a decision on the visa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.