Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
My Fiance and I are applying for a Partner visa.
We lived together from 29 NOV 2015 til 8 DEC 2016 in Perth.
The problem is I went Australia holding a Visitor Visa, multiple entries, 6 months for each arrival, no further stay. I didn't overstay.
Because my visa situation as a visitor I wasn't able to open a joint bank account with him. He pays mortgage for the apartment we were living at and is on his name, no utility bill is on my name neither. In WA you cannot register the defacto relationship, that doesn't exist.
The only evidence we have is the airbnb account in both our names that we started in February 2016 where we rent the spare room to tourists and they mentioned both of us (me and my now Fiance) in the reviews, we have screenshots of this reviews, almos one for each month until I left and came back to Mexico where I am from.
Also my West Pack bank is addressed to our apartment in Perth since NOV 2015:). We have those bank statements in paper and digitally. And some things I bought online were addressed and delivered to our address in Perth as well. Is it enough evidence of us living together? If not... What else can we add?
thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you already applied?

If not where is your evidence for the last 16 months?
Yes we applied on October Last Year 2017, and submitted many documents between december 2017 and january 2018. We just got a mail from immigration assigning a case officer and asking for police check and medical examination.
The last 16 months we have been in a distance relationship, I saw him 4 times since we lived together in Australia. I currently live and working in Mexico.
8 days in England on May 2017
10 days in Indonesia on Nov 2017
4 days for Christmas in Indonesia (I was meant to go to Aus for Christmas but a visitor visa was denied)
4 days again in indonesia on January (we submitted immediately another visitor Visa but was denied again)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has immigration requested further information of your living circumstances?

Or have they only requested medical and police cert?
On the Request Detail attached are only mention of the medical and the police cert.

Which is strange for us because some of the pdfs we uploaded are blurred (like the aribnb reviews screenshots, because a lighter format) and we think they have not look at them. And we are about to upload them again in better quality.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi Nadia I am from Mexico too! i will apply for my visa soon. would love to hear how your experience has been. i tried to add you as a friend on the forum but let me know if theres another way to get in touch with you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mania

On the Request Detail attached are only mention of the medical and the police cert.

Which is strange for us because some of the pdfs we uploaded are blurred (like the aribnb reviews screenshots, because a lighter format) and we think they have not look at them. And we are about to upload them again in better quality.
Hi Mania.
So, is there any advice you can give us?:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Nadia I am from Mexico too! i will apply for my visa soon. would love to hear how your experience has been. i tried to add you as a friend on the forum but let me know if theres another way to get in touch with you.
I will get in contact with you.:)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hi Mania.
So, is there any advice you can give us?:)
The only advice I would give (even though I'm not Mania) is to make sure that you comply with the department's request. If they want medical and police info, that's a good start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.