Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi , i'm nova and im still confused about applying the partner visa online so if thats ok if im asking question on this
so im here in australia and im still on my tourist visa and im going to apply the partner visa soon but im wondering about the forms
so i need to fill up from 40,47sp and 888 ?
and do i print the form then fill up the form and scann it or when im applying the website will give me the form then i fill up online ?
hopefully i can have the answer for my question and thank you for the help

thanks,

nova :)

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
hi , i'm nova and im still confused about applying the partner visa online so if thats ok if im asking question on this
so im here in australia and im still on my tourist visa and im going to apply the partner visa soon but im wondering about the forms
and do i print the form then fill up the form and scann it or when im applying the website will give me the form then i fill up online ?
hopefully i can have the answer for my question and thank you for the help

thanks,

As an applicant, when you apply online, that form is the 47SP. Once completed and paid for, the application is considered submitted. After that point, your sponsor will create an application as the sponsor of a partner visa and that online application is the 40SP.

The F888s are to be completed by at least two people known to you and your partner who are Aussie citizens or PRs and can attest to your relationship being genuine. They can either type in those forms or print out and write in block lettering. The then take it with their ID to get the signatures witnessed/certified and give the form back to you with a color copy of their passport or other proof of citizenship/residency. The form has very clear instructions on it. You then upload scans of the forms along with your relationship evidence and other checklist items into the immi account application. The upload screen is only available after you have paid for and submitted the application.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Doing it online, you do not need to print the 40 & 47 forms out.

However, I did, so that I could get all the info required in advance, to make it easier for me to then enter it online.

There were some inconsistencies between the printed form and the online version, but I got around them OK.

You can then throw away the printed forms (I shredded them).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for the answer for my question ...

so i dont need to print my 47sp and i just fill up on the application ? and once again is that ok if my husband log in and using my immi account for fill up the 40sp form?

thanks for the help again...

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
thank you for the answer for my question ...

so i dont need to print my 47sp and i just fill up on the application ? and once again is that ok if my husband log in and using my immi account for fill up the 40sp form?

thanks for the help again...
Correct. And the sponsor can either create the app from your immi account or create his own immi account and create the app there. It doesn't matter which.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help again

and i forgot about this so after i log in and do my form on the application then paid , i can attach all my documents the same day? then my husband do his form and the attach the witness form and is there more steps that i need to do ?

thanks,

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
thanks for the help again

and i forgot about this so after i log in and do my form on the application then paid , i can attach all my documents the same day? then my husband do his form and the attach the witness form and is there more steps that i need to do ?

thanks,

It depends how you pay but generally you should be able to access the upload section the same day or within a couple of days.

As for more steps, you should be following the visa checklist on the immigration website for what else you need to upload and do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
partner visa onshore 40sp

Hi Need help with this question on 40sp:

Resided
Has the sponsor lived on any country for more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years? YES NO

Husband is Australian citizen by birth, though he visited many countries which he only stayed Maximum of 3 weeks, he has never lived in any other country other than Australia.

Should he answer YES ?
If so, on the DATE FROM should it be the day he's born and the DATE TO what should he put, the date today? There is no option to put just PRESENT.

OR just answer NO.

Please advise. Thank you so much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.