Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all...please help me..i have a problem here..

my husband has been trying to pay the 309 partner visa using his mastercard, but couldnt get through as the payment is too high...we are applying and paying from Malaysia.

he has contacted the bank & we were informed that we need to do it over the counter...if we were to do it over the counter, we must have the account number...how to settle this problem? please help...what do we need to do? please advice...

thank you...

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
You cannot pay over the counter. If lodging online you can only pay by credit card or PayPal. If lodging a paper application, you should check with the local processing centre what the payment options are.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You cannot pay over the counter. If lodging online you can only pay by credit card or PayPal. If lodging a paper application, you should check with the local processing centre what the payment options are.
My husband is using his debit card/mastercard..but i do think he has to increase the credit limit...

thanks for the help

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As a rule it is not necessary to increase a credit limit. Just add funds until there is enough credit to pay the required amount.
he is using a local bank and have sufficient amount to pay the visa..but the credit limit is only for RM10,000.00 while he has to pay RM21,000.00...i hope we will get through this very soon...

thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
Often you can get around this by paying Mastercard the additional amount so you actually have a negative amount owing. So you'd give Mastercard RM11,000 so you now have RM21,000 available on the card.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.