Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello so I'm due to submit my second part of my partner visa in October. Trouble is I can never get a hold of my migration agent and I cannot now find the company online they are still registerd with the MARA website but no responses ever. Our first part of our visa was stressful due to the lack of communication now two years on its worse and I just want to ensure we will get the visa and I feel now someone else holds my relationships future in their hands. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Get another agent. Problem solved.

Reactions: CJaus

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't all have the money to pay for another one as they don't come cheap. And not sure if you understand how they work as they hold the access to your visa application as you sign off on it for them to do so. Helpful answers only please

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Don't all have the money to pay for another one as they don't come cheap. And not sure if you understand how they work as they hold the access to your visa application as you sign off on it for them to do so. Helpful answers only please
As a registered migration agent I know exactly how it works.

If you are not happy with your migration agent, you should let them know in writing.If they are not responsive you should lodge a formal complaint. Furthermore, if they are not performing the tasks they signed up for, you can discontinue your engagement and ask for a refund. But if you were not happy with them during the first stage, why on earth did you continue with them during the second stage ?

So either find another agent who will do the job properly or take over the application yourself. If you have been granted a temporary partner visa, there is nothing preventing you from lodging the stage 2 documentation yourself. There is no application fee and you should be able to produce the required documentation yourself. Most agents charge a relatively modest fee for the stage 2 process.

Sorry, but I can't be more helpful than that.

Reactions: Ejona and CJaus
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.