Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am in the process of preparing documents for my Wifes Partner Visa application. The one thing i want to know is what kind of format should i put my Personal Statement. in Letter form. in bullet point form, perhaps listing all details as listed in the requirements. I know it's going to be 4 or 5 pages at least. and wonder what other people did. Maybe someone can share a sample layout? I don't in any way want to copy anything, just want to make sure what I am doing is going to make sense.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Hello All,

I am in the process of preparing documents for my Wifes Partner Visa application. The one thing i want to know is what kind of format should i put my Personal Statement. in Letter form. in bullet point form, perhaps listing all details as listed in the requirements. I know it's going to be 4 or 5 pages at least. and wonder what other people did. Maybe someone can share a sample layout? I don't in any way want to copy anything, just want to make sure what I am doing is going to make sense.
Sample lay out "in general" is not permitted here - and will not help.

You have 4 or 5 written boxes to fill in the application and they cover the personal statement requirement.

We in the boxes put some important bullet point like items in relation to that category with a then "also refer written statement/s".

If you do this then 4 or 5 pages is very long - try trim it to 2 or 3.

Many do not even do the written statement and only use the boxes in the application forms (and have been granted visas).

** In all cases keep it simple and to the point - do not waffle.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hello All,

My husband did all of his statements in the boxes provided in his part of the application online. Then, we both did Statutory Declarations that we had witnessed by the Magistrate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.