Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have been granted partner visa 309 eight months back... 100 visa is under process,, now days my relationship with my partner is not in good shape.. Am I eligible for visa 100 even after divorce... Have left with 20 days for my first entry to Australia on subclass visa 309

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Is your 100 under process?

Have you submitted the relationship evidence since the 309 grant?

Divorce takes awhile but I think you would need to be in Australia to active the 309 and when the 100 was decided.

Depending on the "not good shape" and other factors a 100 could be considered but you defiantly need a RMA to guide you.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
You no longer get "asked" it is your responsibility now to supply it when due or I think 3 months prior.

After that they can decide on what they have.

If they have nothing supplied the outcome will not be good.

A Registered Migration Agent pref an Australian based one - but with exceptions to a few international ones.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hello I have been granted partner visa 309 eight months back... 100 visa is under process,, now days my relationship with my partner is not in good shape.. Am I eligible for visa 100 even after divorce... Have left with 20 days for my first entry to Australia on subclass visa 309
Your partner will need to provide a statuary declaration that the relationship is still ongoing. How are you going to do that? If the relationship has broken down, PR cannot be granted, unless there are children of the relationship or you have been the subject of domestic violence.

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
If you haven't submitted documents for your 100 how can it be under process?

When did you apply for your 309?

Have you made your in initial entry for your 309? Divorce aside you need to make the initial entry for the 309 to be activated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.