Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Erika Wilson and my husband and I will be applying for a 309 Partner Visa in the coming months.
He's currently living with his parents in Australia as he had just arrived back to Australia after living in the Philippines for two years.
I was wondering if our visa will be denied if he lives with his parents whilst we apply for my visa. He's living with them to save money but when I arrive in Australia we will soon after get our own house or apartment.

I hope you can help us with this matter.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey

no it is not a problem to live with his parents...maybe you want to state somewhere that you plan on moving out together though

cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Agree. There should not be any issues stating you will be living with his parents. I've already submitted my 309 partner visa and my husband, daughter and I will be living with my husbands parents when we finally arrive in Aus. We stated this in our statements and we got his parents to indicate in their stat declarations that it was ok for us to live with them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey

no it is not a problem to live with his parents...maybe you want to state somewhere that you plan on moving out together though

cheers
thanks dinggo.I will for sure state that we'll be doing that.
Just asking ,making sure .I'm scared that it might be a ground for denying the visa.thank you again.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agree. There should not be any issues stating you will be living with his parents. I've already submitted my 309 partner visa and my husband, daughter and I will be living with my husbands parents when we finally arrive in Aus. We stated this in our statements and we got his parents to indicate in their stat declarations that it was ok for us to live with them.
thanks woolfchans.
I will probably do the same thing.His dad is very kind and we're very welcome to stay in their place anytime.Hope to be in Aus next year.Being apart is just the hardest. :(
Thanks for the info :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.