Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Me and my partner have lodged our onshore partner visa application in August 2016, and it’s nearing 18 months, and have yet to hear back from immigration about our status. I know that the processing time has increased to 20-25 months, but just feeling more and more anxious and antsy as time passes. Just wanted to hear if most of us are in the same situation or most of you have your applications approved in a shorter time frame?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
From what I have seem 18 months for onshore a few grants seem to happen, very few before.

18 - 20 does seem to pick up in the decisions again just an over view of what I have seen.

I have seen I think 3 only, crazy short grants in the days or a few months.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi guys,

Me and my partner have lodged our onshore partner visa application in August 2016, and it's nearing 18 months, and have yet to hear back from immigration about our status. I know that the processing time has increased to 20-25 months, but just feeling more and more anxious and antsy as time passes. Just wanted to hear if most of us are in the same situation or most of you have your applications approved in a shorter time frame?
Have a look at this thread, you may find many people are in the same situation as yours.

http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/38930-820-temporary-onshore-waiting-room-501.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.