Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have granted a partner visa (subclass 100) 2 months ago, husband wants a divorce, said he would withdraw my visa by telling the department that we have already separate for 12 months which means our relationship was broken down by the time the department making the decision on our case, by doing so he can divorce me immediately. The truth is we just got separated since last week and our marriage was genuine and was lasted 3 years, though we don’t have any kids together.
Question: how can I keep my permanent residency?
Please help me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard about there is “Section 109”, cancellation if visa granted on basis of incorrect information or false document.
Would it be a tool that my ex husband using to cancel my permanent visa?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
If the marriage was genuine up until the 100 was granted, what evidence would he have that would prove otherwise?

If you're worried about it, why not start gathering evidence it was genuine just in case? Or reach out to a professional for advice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have all evidence that we have been living together until he wants a divorce weeks ago. It is just he can still dispute by saying that I wasn’t a good wife... he doesn’t want me anymore...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have all evidence that we have been living together until he wants a divorce weeks ago. It is just he can still dispute by saying that I wasn't a good wife... he doesn't want me anymore...
If you have the evidence then you can feel safe. In Australia not being a "good wife" or a husband "not wanting his wife anymore" are not acceptable reasons for complaint, so don't worry about those things.

Try and collect as much evidence that you can about your relationship and include friends or people who have known you and who will make statements to support you.

I wish you good luck. Stay strong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.