Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all I have more than 3 years defacto relation and one kid just looking for help I did not work at all and look after my kid for last 3 years or so and I want to lodge partner visa how can I show financial sharing or joint account I don’t have everything is on her name only joint lease and few other things I have proof to living but can’t show financial sharing or related will I get visa or what should I do thx living in Australia

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think that'll be a bit difficult, I recommend going to a registered migration agent for this, they're the best people to go for when it comes to lacking in evidence as they can guide you on whether you should submit a partner visa or not.

I believe DIBP do look at financial aspect quite heavily as it depicts how you live your life as a couple on a daily basis, it further supports your statement that you need to provide. My best advice now is gather as much evidence you have to prove you have been in this relationship over the past 3 years (Photos, travel, joint expenses, anything that has a issue date & joint names!)

The DIBP understands every relationship is different and there have been a growing trend of couples handling finances on their own but still being genuine couple. Best of luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for reply I can understand but we did beneficiary on banks as well super will that enough we went to telecommunication company in Australia they said they can’t put joint name on account as well motor insurance company so how can get joint name

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.