Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I am new to any type of forum . but due to the fact i about to start the process of bringing my Russian fiance to australia .. having somewhere to ask questions will be a great help ...
I am a 50 year old fifth generation Australian farmer my fiance is Russian and has a 7 year old son from last marriage . I been in communication with her for 2 1/2 years and spent 6 weeks with her last july ( this is when we got engaged ) then this December she came to Australia for 6 weeks on a tourist visa . I was surprised and happy she did not mind the heat ..it got up to +47C at my farm in south eastern Queensland .
Ok .. my first question .
since we haven't and can not due to visa restrictions live together for a year .. this would exclude us from getting married first and applying for a partner visa.
yes or no ...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From what i read the best way would be for us to apply for a prospective partner visa and marry soon afterwards ..
then apply for permanent partner visa ..
second question .
as it now costs $3855 for Prospective Marriage a with one child ...will it cost another $3855 for the permanent partner visa ..after we got married

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.