Australia Forum banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Hi Sheeling

Yes, it really depends on how much time you want to spend on it and how comfortable you are with researching the requirements. You could always do the application yourself and then find a migration agent/lawyer to review the application to make sure it is correct/you haven't left anything out.

I provide partner visa checks for $590 AUD. I find that it works really well for clients who are internet savvy and can find the information themselves, but still want a professional to make sure it's all okay.

At the end of the day the actual partner visa lodgment fee is $7,000 so its worthwhile making sure you get it right.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: [email protected]

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
Not open for further replies.