Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am sponsoring my partner on a partnership visa.

I am about to write my statemant and thats easy enough.

My question is whether I need to attach proof of our relationship? Joint finances etc or is this all done in his application? It is my understanding that I should include information on how we manage our finances etc but I was not going to attach any bank statements etc as my partner will do all that.

Can anyone please confirm? Thnx

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

If you are applying online the application is just lodged under 1 account but under 2 seperate people one will be for you sponsor and your partner applicant.

Either one of you can upload the bank statements or any evidence for that matter but if i remember mine correctly most of the evidence will be uploaded under the applicant's section.

When you log in and submit an application there will be a dropbox where you can actually select sepcific evidence that you are uploading such as financial evidence, proof of living together, registration of relationship etc.. so everything is pretty easy and straightforward.

And yes you would need to upload as much evidence as possible. Bank statements proving payment of rent both sponsor and applicant, utility bills, photos, wills if any, Form 888s etc... Good luck :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.