Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!
I am desperately trying to lodge my application this weekend, but the payment won’t go through. I have more than sufficient funds on my account and no limit on my Visa card, however I get an error message saying ‘Insufficient funds’. I am not being redirected to PayPal either, so I’m stuck and won’t get anywhere.
Are there anyone else experiencing this, or does anybody have some advice on this issue?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hello Guys!
I am desperately trying to lodge my application this weekend, but the payment won't go through. I have more than sufficient funds on my account and no limit on my Visa card, however I get an error message saying 'Insufficient funds'. I am not being redirected to PayPal either, so I'm stuck and won't get anywhere.
Are there anyone else experiencing this, or does anybody have some advice on this issue?
Is there a different credit card you can use? I found that when trying to buy Norwegian train tickets online a few months ago,they would not accept my Australian credit card for some reason, so I had to use PayPal. Maybe there is some restriction on the card and your PayPal account.

If nothing works, contact e-services.

What visa are you applying for? Sc. 820 ? Is there a deadline you have to meet ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)
Is there a different credit card you can use? I found that when trying to buy Norwegian train tickets online a few months ago,they would not accept my Australian credit card for some reason, so I had to use PayPal. Maybe there is some restriction on the card and your PayPal account.

If nothing works, contact e-services.

What visa are you applying for? Sc. 820 ? Is there a deadline you have to meet ?
I think I have sorted it out now, must be a glitch of some kind somewhere. It just went through and my BVA is granted now - thank you for answering!:):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.