Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In relation to partner visa subclass 309/100
When applying for a permanent visa it asks you to show correspondence in times of separation.
After my partner was given a temporary visa and came to Australia, we have not had any period of separation.
I was wondering, does that period of separation include the time after the initial application for the temporary visa until receiving the temporary visa, or only the time since receiving the temporary visa (over 1 year after the initial application in our case)

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
The evidence you provide for the 100 is since the grant of the 309. So if you've had no periods of separation since the grant of the 309 until now, then you don't have to provide any evidence of correspondence during periods of separation since it obviously does not apply in your case.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The evidence you provide for the 100 is since the grant of the 309. So if you've had no periods of separation since the grant of the 309 until now, then you don't have to provide any evidence of correspondence during periods of separation since it obviously does not apply in your case.
thanks for that, I was thinking this was the case and wanted to double check
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.