Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am Muneeb and I was looking to immigrate permanently to Australia. I have been searching online but instead of clearing the issues I have been more and more confused. I would be very delighted if anyone could guide me through the process, Documentation and requirements.

Also please guide me under what category will I be eligible to apply.

I hold a Pakistani Passport and I was admitted as an ACCA member recently but I qualified my ACCA in Aug 2013.

After qualifying completing my ACCA I had been working in the Internal audit department in a bank in Pakistan for about 1.5 years and then I came to UAE where i am working as an accountant for about 6 months now.
I did ielts (academic in 2010) as (Listening 8.5, Reading 7.0, Writing 6.0, Speaking 6.0, Overall 7.0). I know I would have to do IELTS Again.

I completed also completed the BSC. Hons from Oxford brookes university in March 2014 (ACCA Route).

I would be very delighted if anyone can help me get the requirements together and guide me through the process

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it is complicated. And there are lots of documents. Take your time to study it all and iut will save disappoint later. When you are ready, there are very good MARA registered agents on this forum who can be recommended. You should be very careful getting advice from anywhere else in my opinion.
I want to ask one thing is there anu validity of the police certificates if i get them preprared now and apply after 1 year
Just in case

·
Registered
659 Posts
Police certificates are only valid for one year. Better to get them closer to the time of application or the time your case is being assessed. It depends on the visa you are applying for. There are others on this forum who know much more about police certificates in the countries you have stayed in than I do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Police certificates are only valid for one year. Better to get them closer to the time of application or the time your case is being assessed. It depends on the visa you are applying for. There are others on this forum who know much more about police certificates in the countries you have stayed in than I do.
Okay!!

One more query I am an ACCA Member. I want to know all my options toward visa application.
As per my research uptill now there are two options which i could consider 189 independent subclass and 190 nominated.
Are there anyother option for me?
Which IELTS exam should I take Academic or General.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
It may be worthwhile to have an initial consultation with a migration agent so they can review your education/experience, and suggest what option may be the most likely for your situation. There are several good agents who post regularly on this forum - look for usernames WRussell, CCMS, Jeremy Hooper and Mark Northam.

As you've said, it's very complicated and it requires a lot of research and even very diligent do-it-yourself types make expensive mistakes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It may be worthwhile to have an initial consultation with a migration agent so they can review your education/experience, and suggest what option may be the most likely for your situation. There are several good agents who post regularly on this forum - look for usernames WRussell, CCMS, Jeremy Hooper and Mark Northam.

As you've said, it's very complicated and it requires a lot of research and even very diligent do-it-yourself types make expensive mistakes.
Okay I will search and contact them today. Thanks!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
From the information provided, the maximum points can be awarded is 45 points, you will need another 25 points, to secure your sc189,-internal auditor.

Hi guys,

I am Muneeb and I was looking to immigrate permanently to Australia. I have been searching online but instead of clearing the issues I have been more and more confused. I would be very delighted if anyone could guide me through the process, Documentation and requirements.

Also please guide me under what category will I be eligible to apply.

I hold a Pakistani Passport and I was admitted as an ACCA member recently but I qualified my ACCA in Aug 2013.

After qualifying completing my ACCA I had been working in the Internal audit department in a bank in Pakistan for about 1.5 years and then I came to UAE where i am working as an accountant for about 6 months now.
I did ielts (academic in 2010) as (Listening 8.5, Reading 7.0, Writing 6.0, Speaking 6.0, Overall 7.0). I know I would have to do IELTS Again.

I completed also completed the BSC. Hons from Oxford brookes university in March 2014 (ACCA Route).

I would be very delighted if anyone can help me get the requirements together and guide me through the process

·
Registered
4 Posts
And what about skilled nominated

How can one get nomination. Can we use an agent or recruiter for this purpose.
Hi,
Firstly I suggest you have a look at the SOL & CSOL list if your profession is listed. Second, please have a look at the point system for australian migration. All in all, you need at least 60 points to qualify for immigration.

Once you satisfy these conditions, you are ready to start.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.