Australia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1504 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I know there is already a permanent partner visa waiting group that was formed but since that group title says 801, I thought we should create another group exclusively for Subclass 100 visa applicants.

My eligibility date is 13 September 2015. I lodged my application 1 month before my eligibility date online.

What about you? :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
We lodged ours just a few days ago on 28th Aug..our eligibility date was 23rd Aug..I still have a few documents to upload and then the waiting begins again

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi meesha121

We applied only 11 days before you did though my eligibility date is 13 sep. is yours also subclass 100?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks meesha121. I wonder if our waiting time is also as lengthy as 801 applicants. Lets hope other subclass 100 applicants will also comment.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I submitted mine online for subclass 100 on 17th June 2015 and yet to see any progress. However, rang Immi few times and had been strictly told to be patient :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi ozozoye,

does it still say "application receieved" in your application status area? if it says "application in process" when did this change from "application received" ?

In the email from Brisbane office it says they prioritize the online applications. Some says its much easier to apply online but my experience wasnt really like that.

I submitted mine online for subclass 100 on 17th June 2015 and yet to see any progress. However, rang Immi few times and had been strictly told to be patient :(

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Have you got a copy of that email from the Brisbane office you can post where it says they prioritise online applications?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi ozozoye,

does it still say "application receieved" in your application status area? if it says "application in process" when did this change from "application received" ?

In the email from Brisbane office it says they prioritize the online applications. Some says its much easier to apply online but my experience wasnt really like that.
Hi Euroasianman,

I believe the status area was changed the next day after I lodged the application. In Brisbane office email, it does not state anywhere that online applications will be prioritized. However, I found it more convenient to apply online. I only provided last 3 months evidence of all supporing documents. But Thanks to Mish advise, I am attaching now since the grant of Temporary Visa.

What issues did yo face in applying online ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi All!

We're currently waiting for my husbands sc 100 visa.

He was eligible to apply on the 24th of June and we applied online on the 15th of July. So far it still says Application Received on the immiaccount.

Hopefully we all hear some good news soon! :)

Nunu

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I must be remembering it wrong. I've just checked the email and it doesn't say such a thing however it does say that they prioritise the complete applications.

Here is the quote for this.

"It is in your interests to submit all documents at the same time online or by post as a package. Applicants who submit complete sets of documents will be assessed ahead of those who do not."

Have you got a copy of that email from the Brisbane office you can post where it says they prioritise online applications?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, I recently received an email from DIAC saying 'Your application for a Class BC (Partner - Migrant) (subclass 100) will be eligible for consideration two years after your date of lodgement, 17/09/2013'. So, I am assuming that my eligibility date would be 17/09/2015. My question is - do I have to submit documents before this date or can I take some time to submit my application after this date? Is there any deadline?

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Sorry I must be remembering it wrong. I've just checked the email and it doesn't say such a thing however it does say that they prioritise the complete applications.

Here is the quote for this.

"It is in your interests to submit all documents at the same time online or by post as a package. Applicants who submit complete sets of documents will be assessed ahead of those who do not."
I would be curious to know at what stage is an online application incomplete. Do they expect you to upload everything on the day you apply or is it when the case officer looks at it or is it the eligibility date. Hmmmm......

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Hi guys, I recently received an email from DIAC saying 'Your application for a Class BC (Partner - Migrant) (subclass 100) will be eligible for consideration two years after your date of lodgement, 17/09/2013'. So, I am assuming that my eligibility date would be 17/09/2015. My question is - do I have to submit documents before this date or can I take some time to submit my application after this date? Is there any deadline?
It is best to do it as close to the eligibility date as possible.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello just wondering if anyone had problems starting there online 100 permanent visa before the eligible date? I cant seem to go past my information as the details cannot be confirmed....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Ausandport,

I was having the same problem and i called the immigration line and they advised that i called my consulate to confirm my details. i was gonna do that but i realised that one of the numbers that i was putting in was wrong. (Not sure whether it was application or trn something number) Make sure you are entering the right number! If you think you are, then maybe contac your consulate to find out what number you should put in that area.

Hello just wondering if anyone had problems starting there online 100 permanent visa before the eligible date? I cant seem to go past my information as the details cannot be confirmed....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Ausandport,

I was having the same problem and i called the immigration line and they advised that i called my consulate to confirm my details. i was gonna do that but i realised that one of the numbers that i was putting in was wrong. (Not sure whether it was application or trn something number) Make sure you are entering the right number! If you think you are, then maybe contac your consulate to find out what number you should put in that area.
Yes that is the same problem. I am having trouble with my application Id number is correct from the original grant letter. Just wondering did you get a new number or was it your original grant number from the 309?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had this same problem because I was using the application ID number from the 309 grant letter. When I received an email from DIAC stating I was eligible to apply for 100 there was a different application ID number and it all worked ok from there

1 - 20 of 1504 Posts