Australia Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 1696 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I emailed to vic ssp too and received an automate respond said this is for visa 820s and 801s I know I sent in to wrong email but I did as I can’t find email also two month ago sent complain as well if anyone knows right email for visa 100s processing pls lmk.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
This service is only to be used to contact the Department in relation to a permanent partner application currently being processed.

You must already hold a temporary partner visa and want to enquire about the processing of your permanent application.

·
Registered
211 Posts
This service is only to be used to contact the Department in relation to a permanent partner application currently being processed.

You must already hold a temporary partner visa and want to enquire about the processing of your permanent application.
Thanks I sent Moment ago to this link as well i sent everywhere whoever gave me the link me maybe one of them work who knows 😅.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all. Sorry if this has been asked before...

My partner 309 visa was granted in March 2021. The two years since that application was submitted is coming up in August 2021. I am confused about the 100 visa though and I can't find many resources online to answer my questions...

1) It says that you can submit the 100 visa documentation one month before the two years since applying. But when I go on Immi to apply for the 100 visa, one of the questions prevents me from even applying for the visa unless the two years has passed. How am I supposed to submit the documentation if I can't even apply for the visa yet?

2) In terms of the statements... should I just copy all of my old statements from the 309 application and add to them what has changed since then?

3) Do I have to get another police check from my home country?

Thank you so much

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi all. Sorry if this has been asked before...

My partner 309 visa was granted in March 2021. The two years since that application was submitted is coming up in August 2021. I am confused about the 100 visa though and I can't find many resources online to answer my questions...

1) It says that you can submit the 100 visa documentation one month before the two years since applying. But when I go on Immi to apply for the 100 visa, one of the questions prevents me from even applying for the visa unless the two years has passed. How am I supposed to submit the documentation if I can't even apply for the visa yet?

2) In terms of the statements... should I just copy all of my old statements from the 309 application and add to them what has changed since then?

3) Do I have to get another police check from my home country?

Thank you so much
1.I did applied exactly two years after as I don’t want to put my application in risk .
2.you both need to write new statement and extend and explain ongoing relationship means what’s happen after first stage what did you do till now
3.if you went to overseas and live there then you need it if not just AFP should be fine but make sure both apply for AFP applicant and sponsor.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
You say yes.
They won't look at it until the 2 years is up, and that will be the date they treat it as submitted. At that point your answer will be correct.

Many other applicants have done that.

We didn't lodge until a few months after, and it doesn't seem to make much difference to the processing times.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,

I haven't received anything on our visa (still in RECEIVED state), which has eligibility for 100 from 16th July 2020.

However, friend of mine is in similar situation, they got RFI yesterday to submit last years relationship documents (bank statements/pictures etc) -- Their eligibility for 100 was from 21st July 2020. They applied through agent.

All I can say from this is there is already some activity on our queue and hopefully we will receive something soon!!

Cheers.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Hi All,

I haven't received anything on our visa (still in RECEIVED state), which has eligibility for 100 from 16th July 2020.

However, friend of mine is in similar situation, they got RFI yesterday to submit last years relationship documents (bank statements/pictures etc) -- Their eligibility for 100 was from 21st July 2020. They applied through agent.

All I can say from this is there is already some activity on our queue and hopefully we will receive something soon!!

Cheers.
Your friend got an RFI as they needed to submit documents. Many people submit these without being asked, and never get an RFI.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Your friend got an RFI as they needed to submit documents. Many people submit these without being asked, and never get an RFI.
Exactly, we are updating all the documents very frequently.

All I wanted to say is, seems like CO are getting assigned to our queue, which was quiet for a long time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Exactly, we are updating all the documents very frequently.

All I wanted to say is, seems like CO are getting assigned to our queue, which was quiet for a long time.
hopefully everyone receive grant soon .
I’m sick of with filling Medicare enrolment every six month mine is almost 12 month now .
I purchased house on visa 309s and paid almost 30k surcharge on top of stamp duty total 52k it’s not fair for us to pay surcharge I understand we must pay stamp duty like many Australian but surcharge is not fair as I support my Aussie family I called to nsw revenue they told me you have to pay you are considerate foreign investor cost me 30k just for surcharge couple of years ago I could put that money for my two young kids school fee to much pressure on all of us as a temporary partner visa I’m not whinging but it’s not fair for all of us can’t find proper job without permanent residency .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi All,

Cheers.
Thanks for sharing this news!!!!!

OMG! Finally!!!

Hope you will receive your grand soon, please do share it here. TIA

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi All,

Cheers.
Positive news.. Finally, some light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I reckon they started processing more SC100 now.. Timeline has dropped from 13 to 12 and 22 to 19
The problem is that the subclass 801 and 100 June processing times probably include those done as double grants, at the same time as the 820 or 309.

There have been a lot of 100s granted quickly in the last few months. Very soon after the 309 grant.

The drop from 75% under 13 months to under 12 months is not a big change either. It will be interesting to find out how many 100s were granted.

·
Registered
211 Posts
The problem is that the subclass 801 and 100 June processing times probably include those done as double grants, at the same time as the 820 or 309.

There have been a lot of 100s granted quickly in the last few months. Very soon after the 309 grant.

The drop from 75% under 13 months to under 12 months is not a big change either. It will be interesting to find out how many 100s were granted.
It’s actually good news drop one more month from 13 to 12 and three month from 22 to 19 month makes huge different in jan 2021 was 17 month to 25 month

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
It’s actually good news drop one more month from 13 to 12 and three month from 22 to 19 month makes huge different in jan 2021 was 17 month to 25 month
Some examples of those faster subclass 100 grants.
  • 309+100 granted 26 Jun 2021. Applied 21 May 2021. USA. Processed in 1 month.
  • 309+100 granted 24 Jun 2021. Applied 19 Mar 2021. UK. Processed in 3 months.
  • 309+100 granted 24 Jun 2021. Applied 8 Mar 2021. British. Processed in London in 3.5 months.
  • 309+100 granted 20 Jun 2021. Applied Feb 2021. UK. Processed in 4 months.
  • 309+100 granted 18 Jun 2021. Applied 31 Jan 2021. Canadian. Processed in 4.5 months.
  • 309+100 granted 8 Jun 2021. Applied 24 Mar 2021. German. Processed in 2.5 months.
Those, and more like it, helped keep that 75% under 12 months.

Reactions: expatusa
1621 - 1640 of 1696 Posts