Australia Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1696 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Some examples of those faster subclass 100 grants.
  • 309+100 granted 26 Jun 2021. Applied 21 May 2021. USA. Processed in 1 month.
  • 309+100 granted 24 Jun 2021. Applied 19 Mar 2021. UK. Processed in 3 months.
  • 309+100 granted 24 Jun 2021. Applied 8 Mar 2021. British. Processed in London in 3.5 months.
  • 309+100 granted 20 Jun 2021. Applied Feb 2021. UK. Processed in 4 months.
  • 309+100 granted 18 Jun 2021. Applied 31 Jan 2021. Canadian. Processed in 4.5 months.
  • 309+100 granted 8 Jun 2021. Applied 24 Mar 2021. German. Processed in 2.5 months.
Those, and more like it, helped keep that 75% under 12 months.
Yes that’s right but do you know how many ppl just wait for they 100s to be granted those number you gave are nothing .

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Yes that’s right but do you know how many ppl just wait for they 100s to be granted those number you gave are nothing .
My feeling is that very few normal 100s have been granted.

Consequently these official figures mean very little. Hence why I said the drop from 13 to 12 means almost nothing, especially when the majority might be under 6 months, as part of the double grants.

·
Registered
211 Posts
My feeling is that very few normal 100s have been granted.

Consequently these official figures mean very little. Hence why I said the drop from 13 to 12 means almost nothing, especially when the majority might be under 6 months, as part of the double grants.
As you mentioned before some ppl they had their 100s second stage grant but never notified in any social media such as Facebook or any forums .

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
As you mentioned before some ppl they had their 100s second stage grant but never notified in any social media such as Facebook or any forums .
That is highly probable, but I feel the numbers might be lower than normal. They could also be the ones taking over, and possibly well over, the 12 months figure.

The problem with the way they produce the numbers, is it could easy cover numbers like this.
70 grants under 2 months (with 309)
5 grants in 12 months
15 grants in 19 months
10 grants in 40 months.

That would all fit with 12-19.

Unfortunately the official figures only create speculation.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That is highly probable, but I feel the numbers might be lower than normal. They could also be the ones taking over, and possibly well over, the 12 months figure.

The problem with the way they produce the numbers, is it could easy cover numbers like this.
70 grants under 2 months (with 309)
5 grants in 12 months
15 grants in 19 months
10 grants in 40 months.

That would all fit with 12-19.

Unfortunately the official figures only create speculation.
True

·
Registered
211 Posts
same answer I`m getting from my agent, and now Im one of those guys who are over 18 months waiting for the 100 visa to be granted 😩😩😩
We have to make petition collect signature it’s not fair for us we have family and most of us have kids as well but kids or without kids we need our permanent residency enough is enough come on every body put hands together and make a petition .

·
Registered
211 Posts
We have to make petition collect signature it’s not fair for us we have family and most of us have kids as well but kids or without kids we need our permanent residency enough is enough come on every body put hands together and make a petition .
#permanent partner visa for 309s &820s end temporary partner visa #

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have received RFI as well, police check, identity documents and form 888 (even though we submitted earlier). Applied July 2020.

·
Registered
58 Posts
hopefully everyone receive grant soon .
I’m sick of with filling Medicare enrolment every six month mine is almost 12 month now .
I purchased house on visa 309s and paid almost 30k surcharge on top of stamp duty total 52k it’s not fair for us to pay surcharge I understand we must pay stamp duty like many Australian but surcharge is not fair as I support my Aussie family I called to nsw revenue they told me you have to pay you are considerate foreign investor cost me 30k just for surcharge couple of years ago I could put that money for my two young kids school fee to much pressure on all of us as a temporary partner visa I’m not whinging but it’s not fair for all of us can’t find proper job without permanent residency .
Slight tangent here, but if you are in NSW on a 309 and you normally reside in Australia (200 days in last 12 months), you do not have to pay the stamp duty surcharge for foreign buyers. For these rules you are considered a permanent resident and are exempt from this.

This states that permanent residents are exempt:

This states that 309 is considered permanent resident for stamp duty (as long as the 200 day rule is satisfied):

·
Registered
211 Posts
Slight tangent here, but if you are in NSW on a 309 and you normally reside in Australia (200 days in last 12 months), you do not have to pay the stamp duty surcharge for foreign buyers. For these rules you are considered a permanent resident and are exempt from this.

This states that permanent residents are exempt:

This states that 309 is considered permanent resident for stamp duty (as long as the 200 day rule is satisfied):
Yea if you past 200 days if not you have to pay I paid paid 8% surcharge and on top off that 2% of my 50% share for yearly surcharge and we paid stamp duty like other ppl on top it was 2019 .

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yea if you past 200 days if not you have to pay I paid paid 8% surcharge and on top off that 2% of my 50% share for yearly surcharge and we paid stamp duty like other ppl on top it was 2019 .
But after that I applied for exemption uploaded my visa 309 for 2020-2021 I didn’t pay yearly 2% surcharge.

·
Registered
211 Posts
But after that I applied for exemption uploaded my visa 309 for 2020-2021 I didn’t pay yearly 2% surcharge.
in that time I was just granted 309 and paid over 20k just for surcharge and four month after I paid 2% of my 50% land tax as well which was 7k.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have received a police check request. Applied in early aug 2020.
Hi mate,

Did case officer specifically mentioned about police checks?
For us, they have basically sent a generic pdf file for partner visa 100 process and supporting document. Also mentioned ignore this email if you have already submitted those documents.

Very confusing.

Thank you

1641 - 1660 of 1696 Posts