Australia Forum banner
1901 - 1920 of 1922 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
received 100 visa today, applied in aug 2020. I uploaded more photos today and after about 1 hour got the grant letter. I'm not sure if these two events are related.
My time line, 1 October 2018
309 grant April 2019
100 apply at October 2020
Any my files stust is Futhur accecment

And my file processing in Beijing China

It's was confirmed with immigration.

Congratulations. Which processing center?
Any rfi?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey everyone! I applied for a Partner Visa June 2021 and it was granted today.

I’m a little confused about the timeline of when I need to arrive in Australia. I got two emails, one saying to arrive by 10 Sept 2022, and the other kne says arrive by 10 Sept 2022 and “Must not arrive after 10 Sept 2026”. I don’t think I’ll be able to arrive by Sept 2022 (having a baby, flight issues) and so does the second notice mean as long as I arrive before sept 2026 I’m okay? We were hoping to fly over by February 2023 and don’t want to miss the deadline!

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone! I applied for a Partner Visa June 2021 and it was granted today.

I’m a little confused about the timeline of when I need to arrive in Australia. I got two emails, one saying to arrive by 10 Sept 2022, and the other kne says arrive by 10 Sept 2022 and “Must not arrive after 10 Sept 2026”. I don’t think I’ll be able to arrive by Sept 2022 (having a baby, flight issues) and so does the second notice mean as long as I arrive before sept 2026 I’m okay? We were hoping to fly over by February 2023 and don’t want to miss the deadline!

Thanks in advance :)
Congratulations, can you please share your timeline and which visa processing office? Is there any rfi before grant your visa
For your question you have to come Australia before 10 sep 2022, you have to must arrived once before 10 sep 2022 and sep 2026 is your last date of your pr. I am not professional. But must be Arrived before 10 Sep 2022.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations, can you please share your timeline and visa processing office?

For your question you have to come Australia before 10 sep 2022, you have to must arrived once before 10 sep 2022 and sep 2026 is your last date of your pr. I am not professional. But must be Arrived before 10 Sep 2022.

Thanks in advance
I sent in my application for the 309/100 visa on June 14th 2021. My husband and I are living in Canada, the visa processing office was Ottawa I believe. I got a request for documents in July (AFP check for my husband) but I sent the wrong one, they asked for it again a few weeks ago, I submitted it yesterday and was approved for the permanent visa today!

That makes sense. I wonder if we can get an extension for our arrive by date.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Reactions: Melinoe

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Thank you so much! I guess we will apply for it a little bit down the road after the baby is born and we apply for his passport too.
Once COVID travel restrictions are over, they might discontinue that Travel facilitation option, after a while. So, do not apply too late either.

Reactions: Melinoe

·
Registered
36 Posts
We received our SC100 grant last night from Guangzhou. :)

Here is the timeline:
09/Sep/2018 - Applied for 309 (Applied along with SC 600 under priority processing)
14/Sep/2018 - Grant for 309 in 5 days from New Delhi

09/Sep/2020 - Applied for 100
23/Jul/2021 - RFI (for PCC) from Guangzhou
03/Aug/2021 - Uploaded PCC
06/Sep/2021 - Clicked 'I have provided required information' button. I missed doing this while uploading pcc :-(
10/Sep/2021 - 100 Grant from Guangzhou

Good luck to everyone waiting for the grant. Just make sure you click the button once you have uploaded docs at the bottom of the 'view attachments' page(if you received RFI)

·
Registered
46 Posts
We received our SC100 grant last night from Guangzhou. :)

Here is the timeline:
09/Sep/2018 - Applied for 309 (Applied along with SC 600 under priority processing)
14/Sep/2018 - Grant for 309 in 5 days from New Delhi

09/Sep/2020 - Applied for 100
23/Jul/2021 - RFI (for PCC) from Guangzhou
03/Aug/2021 - Uploaded PCC
06/Sep/2021 - Clicked 'I have provided required information' button. I missed doing this while uploading pcc :-(
10/Sep/2021 - 100 Grant from Guangzhou

Good luck to everyone waiting for the grant. Just make sure you click the button once you have uploaded docs at the bottom of the 'view attachments' page(if you received RFI)

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your timeline!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi everyone, I am a little confused on how the actual application for the subclass 100 visa happens.

My wife's 309 was granted in October of 2020 after applying in December of 2019. She has recently arrived in Australia, just a few days ago.

I have heard and read conflicting information from our immigration lawyer, the DoHA website, and general google searching... can someone please tell me their experience of proceeding after being granted their 309 (and/or arriving in Australia)? Do we need to initiate the application? At what stage are we eligible to initiate the application? Can we do the 100 applcation immediately now that she has arrived in Australia on her 309? Or does the 309 application simply turn into a 100 application at some point? If so, at what point?
TIA

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Hi everyone, I am a little confused on how the actual application for the subclass 100 visa happens.

My wife's 309 was granted in October of 2020 after applying in December of 2019. She has recently arrived in Australia, just a few days ago.

I have heard and read conflicting information from our immigration lawyer, the DoHA website, and general google searching... can someone please tell me their experience of proceeding after being granted their 309 (and/or arriving in Australia)? Do we need to initiate something? Does the 309 application simply turn into a 100 application at some point? If so, at what point?
TIA
In December 2021, 2 years after 309 submission, you start the 2nd stage application in your IMMI account.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi guys I am currently awaiting 100 visa that is being further assessed in Belgrade , I’ve filled out an enquiry form because havnt heard back after they wanted police check so I started adding more recent documents and chats, I received a reply in regards to my online enquiry by Belgrade manager however it’s not the person assessing has anyone had this while enquiring and your question being sent to your assessing state

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've sent an online enquiry after not hearing back for a year and still nothing, they didn't even reply to my query

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I've sent an online enquiry after not hearing back for a year and still nothing, they didn't even reply to my query
What exactly did you ask them?

If it relates to processing time, and as you are within current times, (75% up to 19 months), and you are at 13 months, they do say "we will not respond to case status enquiries within the Global visa and citizenship processing times."

1901 - 1920 of 1922 Posts