Australia Forum banner
1921 - 1940 of 1953 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
What exactly did you ask them?

If it relates to processing time, and as you are within current times, (75% up to 19 months), and you are at 13 months, they do say "we will not respond to case status enquiries within the Global visa and citizenship processing times."
I just said I haven't had any communication since I applied, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of application and so was just wondering if it is being processed or not. I can't even click on the "I confirm that I have provided information...." button.

how many enquiry forms did you send them? I sent 4 times for them.
Just once

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I just said I haven't had any communication since I applied, not even an acknowledgement of receipt of application and so was just wondering if it is being processed or not. I can't even click on the "I confirm that I have provided information...." button.

Just once
You only get that button if they have asked you for something.

Does your IMMI account show that the application has been received?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I applied subclass- 100 in May-2021 . Now ,My file status showing further assessment .just wondering how long will take after further assessment did your visa gets approved?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I applied subclass- 100 in May-2021 . Now ,My file status showing further assessment .just wondering how long will take after further assessment did your visa gets approved?
Most subclass 100s go to further assessment immediately after uploading.

Processing varies but has averaged around 14 months in some years.

In recent months 75% have been finalised in times between 1 or 2 months and 18 or 19 months. Probably about a 14-15 month average.

In the last 2 months, I saw one finalised in 3 months and another in 19 months.

Reactions: Sandy 7266

·
Registered
26 Posts
Most subclass 100s go to further assessment immediately after uploading.

Processing varies but has averaged around 14 months in some years.

In recent months 75% have been finalised in times between 1 or 2 months and 18 or 19 months. Probably about a 14-15 month average.

In the last 2 months, I saw one finalised in 3 months and another in 19 months.
I AM WAITING FROM LAST 1 YEAR from day one it on further assessment - no update - I am filing the online inquiry foam 4 time but no replay my processing centre in Guz - china

·
Registered
1 Posts
I emailed to vic ssp too and received an automate respond said this is for visa 820s and 801s I know I sent in to wrong email but I did as I can’t find email also two month ago sent complain as well if anyone knows right email for visa 100s processing pls lmk.
If you found please let us know too. I am sure I saw one in one of the forums but now I cannot find it unfortunately. ! Good luck with your visa.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I AM WAITING FROM LAST 1 YEAR from day one it on further assessment - no update - I am filing the online inquiry foam 4 time but no replay my processing centre in Guz - china
Hi Sandy. Could you please explain which inquiry form you are referring to? Is this the one? https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/hel...ine-forms/australian-immigration-enquiry-form
My wife, had her 309 visa processed in Beirut and she is now in Australia. Does visa 100 processed still in Beirut or onshore in Australia? From the enquiry form above, I can't find any onshore center.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Hi Sandy. Could you please explain which inquiry form you are referring to? Is this the one? https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/hel...ine-forms/australian-immigration-enquiry-form
My wife, had her 309 visa processed in Beirut and she is now in Australia. Does visa 100 processed still in Beirut or onshore in Australia? From the enquiry form above, I can't find any onshore center.
Thanks!
Immigration do have a specific Partner (Permanent) Processing Centres Enquiry Form.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have submitted all the documents I think may be relevant to my visa 801 / PR application, but the button at the bottom of the page is still greyed out. When I completed my visa 820 application, I was able to push that button and received my grant very quickly after. I am worried that Home Affairs won't know I have attached everything now.

Is it worth sending them a message visa the above link or should I just.. wait ?

Thank you !!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I have submitted all the documents I think may be relevant to my visa 801 / PR application, but the button at the bottom of the page is still greyed out. When I completed my visa 820 application, I was able to push that button and received my grant very quickly after. I am worried that Home Affairs won't know I have attached everything now.

Is it worth sending them a message visa the above link or should I just.. wait ?

Thank you !!
The link was only there for your 820 because they requested some information from you. It will only appear again if they request anything from you again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,

I used forums a lot during my visa application process so I thought I would share my full timeline here;

309/100 applied 10th July 2019
309 granted 15th June 2020 - moved to Australia a couple of months later.
100 visa applied 10th July 2021
100 visa granted 23rd September 2021

I feel very lucky to be PR so quickly. Good luck to everyone still waiting I know how shit it is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,

I used forums a lot during my visa application process so I thought I would share my full timeline here;

309/100 applied 10th July 2019
309 granted 15th June 2020 - moved to Australia a couple of months later.
100 visa applied 10th July 2021
100 visa granted 23rd September 2021

I feel very lucky to be PR so quickly. Good luck to everyone still waiting I know how shit it is.
congratulations to which processing centre and they asking for RFI - What is your last application status?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The link was only there for your 820 because they requested some information from you. It will only appear again if they request anything from you again.
His guys, just wanted to share this news with you ppl.
Applied for 801 yesterday on the 5th October and received my PR today within a day never heard anything like this before 🙂👏

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
His guys, just wanted to share this news with you ppl.
Applied for 801 yesterday on the 5th October and received my PR today within a day never heard anything like this before 🙂👏
What was your timeline for the 820, and how long together before the 820 application?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Applied 820 in April 2019 and received it in August 2019
Eligible for 801 in 2021 April
Applied for 801 Oct 5th 2021 and received 801 on the 6th oct 2021
How long were you together before the 820 application? Just wondering if you were eligible for a double grant originally, hence the immediate grant on lodging the 2nd stage. The 820 was pretty quick too.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
We started our relationship in 2018 😀
Well, it wasn't a double grant eligibility then. Just a very, very fast PR grant. That must be a record. Congratulations.

1921 - 1940 of 1953 Posts