Australia Forum banner
1941 - 1953 of 1953 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Well, it wasn't a double grant eligibility then. Just a very, very fast PR grant. That must be a record. Congratulations.
Actually I missed something, (too many things on my mind) you say you were Eligible for 801 in April 2021. That is the date used for processing times, so you are classed as 6 months processing for the 801. They can start processing even before you submit your requirements.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, it wasn't a double grant eligibility then. Just a very, very fast PR grant. That must be a record. Congratulations.
Thanks bud,, it’s really fast as I said never heard anything like this before 😊
Actually I missed something, (too many things on my mind) you say you were Eligible for 801 in April 2021. That is the date used for processing times, so you are classed as 6 months processing for the 801. They can start processing even before you submit your requirements.
I was eligible in April 2021 but I did not apply in April, my lawyer lodged the application yesterday due to lockdown and things I could not get the papers works done so I took time ..

·
Registered
6,940 Posts

I was eligible in April 2021 but I did not apply in April, my lawyer lodged the application yesterday due to lockdown and things I could not get the papers works done so I took time ..
I did see one similar, some time back. They forgot to lodge the 2nd stage, and were reminded by immigration 12 months after being eligible. They were granted PR the day after they submitted the requirements.

Lodging early, or exactly when eligible, may not always speed things up.

·
Registered
7 Posts

also I was eligible from April to apply so the time starts from the time we lodged the application not from the time we are eligible

·
Registered
7 Posts
I did see one similar, some time back. They forgot to lodge the 2nd stage, and were reminded by immigration 12 months after being eligible. They were granted PR the day after they submitted the requirements.

Lodging early, or exactly when eligible, may not always speed things up.
Hahaha true also depends on the case Officers mood hahah …

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Pakistan and Husband is Australian resident.We applied on 1st July 2021.Provided medical checks and biometrics .There was an update on immi account requiring additional supporting documents few weeks back but I can't find the exact date mentioned when additional documents were requested .Secondly how to know which office will be processing the visa.
Thanking in anticipation

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got my pr at 12.30 pm Sydney time

Subclass:100; Citizenship:INDIA;

Processing Office:Australian Consulate-General, Guangzhou

Time line
309 apply at October 2018
Grant in April 2019
100 apply at October 2020
No Rfi