Australia Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 5790 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I started from PMV then Temporary Visa
and noe applying for PR (stage 2) i am just confuse about Part J in form 888 because i dont have any idea what date should i put. During my temporary visa it was granted onshore. so i dont know what date should i put in number 34 l”arrival date” and also for my PMV departure date. Please help me

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi there,

Can someone please give me the email address to contact immi?

I need to ask them where do I attach form 888 if there is no field to attach them online???

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Hi there,

Can someone please give me the email address to contact immi?

I need to ask them where do I attach form 888 if there is no field to attach them online???

Thanks!
You don't need to contact them about that. If you can't find it, just choose other and make sure the file is labeled as what it is. As long as it's uploaded, they'll see it.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
and noe applying for PR (stage 2) i am just confuse about Part J in form 888 because i dont have any idea what date should i put. During my temporary visa it was granted onshore. so i dont know what date should i put in number 34 l"arrival date" and also for my PMV departure date. Please help me
Do you mean Form 80? You shouldn't need to do it in Stage 2. Was it specifically requested from you?

·
Registered
127 Posts
You don't need to contact them about that. If you can't find it, just choose other and make sure the file is labeled as what it is. As long as it's uploaded, they'll see it.
Thank you so much for your reply! Ok I will do that.

One more quick question, do I need to attach my payslips as they asked for my employment history on the online form?

Cheers!

·
Registered
801 Posts
One interesting one for us was due to my wife having travelled out of Australia they asked us to just do page 4. Mind you the same person then said we needed a police check for the though she had only been there total 90 days which when I politely pointed out it was less then a year was told it was a mistake they said sorry meant new AFP, again super politely gave official correspondence saying not required. And was then told correct 😜

and noe applying for PR (stage 2) i am just confuse about Part J in form 888 because i dont have any idea what date should i put. During my temporary visa it was granted onshore. so i dont know what date should i put in number 34 l"arrival date" and also for my PMV departure date. Please help me
Do you mean Form 80? You shouldn't need to do it in Stage 2. Was it specifically requested from you?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well done.....Wish u all best in the future life in Australia and for sure that was a long wait and I understand relief...not like "oh poor me I am waiting long 10 months" once again I am so happy for you!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very desperate for your help, please help.

I'm overseas at the moment and my 801 has been refused saying my evidences aren't enough.
What do I do now? What visa am I on now?
Can I come back into Australia asap to apply an appeal (aat) ?
How long do I get to appeal ?
What are my options please help.
Thanks in advance.
Jennifer

·
Registered
4,534 Posts

I'm overseas at the moment and my 801 has been refused saying my evidences aren't enough.
Thanks in advance.
Jennifer
Pretty sure I read somewhere that you have to be onshore when the refusal comes through to be able to appeal. Your 820 would have ceased, which you can verify in VEVO.

Best to contact an RMA at this point.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Thanks for your reply skybluebrewer.
Am I able to enter Australia to appeal ?
I don't think so as you weren't onshore when the decision was made. Your best chance is to contact a professional RMA and see what your options are, if any.

As far as reentering Australia, you'll need to have a valid visa to do that.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Jennifer
Sorry but theres something unclear in your post u posted couple days before that ur application is being looket at now and u overseas how did u know its being looket at and you nearing a decision and did u upload much evidence in your application and are you with your sponsor overseas or just by yourself

·
Registered
8 Posts
26 months waiting but got my 801 today!!!
52 months total from beginning to end (applied onshore on April/2014). No need to hire a lawyer. Good luck everyone.
Jay
Hi congratulations!!
can u share abit of your visa 801?
where are u from HR or LRisk country?
any contact from immi?
how much evidence u had to submit?
thank you
iam on 22months frustrated :((

·
Registered
26 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Jennifer
Sorry but theres something unclear in your post u posted couple days before that ur application is being looket at now and u overseas how did u know its being looket at and you nearing a decision and did u upload much evidence in your application and are you with your sponsor overseas or just by yourself
Hi
There was an update on my immi account saying my application is being assessed (according go my agent). And now I'm overseas and my application is refused. I'm here by myself not with my sponsor. My partner is in Australia.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Thanks in advance.
Jennifer
Hi
There was an update on my immi account saying my application is being assessed (according go my agent). And now I'm overseas and my application is refused. I'm here by myself not with my sponsor. My partner is in Australia.
If you did have a doubt about your application that it may be rejected why did u go overseas, i think the most appropriate option for you now is to apply for a partner visa offshore its very unlikely you will get a tourist visa unless you from an ETA country

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
If you did have a doubt about your application that it may be rejected why did u go overseas, i think the most appropriate option for you now is to apply for a partner visa offshore its very unlikely you will get a tourist visa unless you from an ETA country
Even then, there's the issue of being a genuine tourist to even get passed border control. Just holding a visa doesn't guarantee entry.

2001 - 2020 of 5790 Posts