I applied for 820 and submitted all the evidence within a week of applying except I did the medical and police check a little later but within a few months. I did not upload any additional evidence after that.Congrats!!
Did you keep uploading your evidence as you go?
If you could share a list of your documents it would be much appreciated.
Thanks and enjoy your life in AUS!!
Having gone through the pain of getting the 820 evidence together I ensured I collected everything ready for 801 application. I was ready to submit everything a few weeks before you are supposed to but decided that I would go ahead anyway, so I uploaded all evidence at the same time with the exception of a police check. I then decided I would get the police check done (even though I don't know if you need it) and uploaded that about 4 months later.
My evidence included (majority with both names clearly stated):
- House purchase
- Gas, Elec, Water, Council Tax bills
- Joint bank account statements
- Photos of us together/with friends/with baby
- Super Fund beneficiary
- Travel documents (i.e. flights back to the UK to visit family and friends)
- Car and house insurance docs
- Our baby documentation (passport, birth certificate)
- Family health insurance
- Some large purchases that we had made (Kitchen, car, TV etc.)
- Friends wedding invitations and thank you cards
- 2 x 888 forms for both the 820 and 801 application using the same 2 people
- Event tickets that we had been to together (gig tickets, sporting events etc.)
I hope this helps.