Australia Forum banner

5701 - 5703 of 5703 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you hear anything back yet? I'm at 2.5 weeks since I sent the enquiry and still nothing. Considering using the complaint form now. Been 41 months since the initial 820/801 and 17 months since the 801 application. I really don't get why it's taking so long. We even got interviewed for the first part and got approved within minutes after. Not sure for anyone else, but this is taking a toll on us mentally. Sending good vibes and positive outcomes to everyone on the forum who's going through it atm 🙂
Hi,

Unfortunately no - it's really frustrating. We're in a same-sex de facto relationship and we're starting to think maybe that could be even one of the reasons. Or we're overthinking but being positive at the same time!
Is the enquiry form and complaint form different?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Hi,

Unfortunately no - it's really frustrating. We're in a same-sex de facto relationship and we're starting to think maybe that could be even one of the reasons. Or we're overthinking but being positive at the same time!
Is the enquiry form and complaint form different?
I've seen some same-sex de facto relationships being processed very quickly.

I am assuming that the enquiry form is to enquire, and the complaint form is to complain that previous requests haven't resulted in anything, or to complain about case officers actions etc.

Enquiry Form
This service is only to be used to contact the Department in relation to a permanent partner application currently being processed.

Complaint Form
Complaints and suggestions helps us to refine and improve our policies, processes and systems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone with any experience with the Processing Centre Enquiry form?
How long did it take for you to hear back from them?
Send en enquiry last Monday and I still haven't heard anything back...
hi simoca, I'm filling out this enquiry form too, could i please ask you, where did you find the client ID and client number? I looked on the immi website, my application, and visa grant notice, just couldn't find the 11 digit number. Could you please advise me? Thank you very much.

5701 - 5703 of 5703 Posts