Australia Forum banner
6121 - 6131 of 6131 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping if you can help me. It's been 36 months exact since I lodged my 820 visa application. My 820 was granted Apr 2020 and I update our evidence every 6 months. Early July 2021, my partner (sponsor) received the call from DHA and I was out to buy coffee.(Due to lockdown we can only have 1 person out ) They asked for a few questions and my partner answered accordingly. Then I contacted my solicitor ask if there is any updates from their end, nothing... They updated my most recent documents again and we still have nothing.... I checked with them again last month, no updates from DHA. Previously I did send a complain form to the vic email after the call we received and asking if they need any further info. I but I never have response not even the automated one. My solicitor told me that it's still within the publishing time frame so it's hard to follow up with them....

I don't know if there is anything wrong with my documents or it just take that long now? Any insights or advice would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi All,

Just started the journey to apply for my 801. Wanted to know where to locate the enquiry form to raise the urgency of my application. Trying all avenues for a speedy grant since I need to be a PR to apply for our preferred home loan to buy a property.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

To those who have received their 801 and sent the enquiry form :

What did you use as an urgent ground for the application to be processed more quickly?

This is my timeline:
820 & Sponsor application submission: 23 Feb 2019
Granted 820: 29 Jun 2020
Submitted 801: 7 Feb 2021

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

To those who have received their 801 and sent the enquiry form :

What did you use as an urgent ground for the application to be processed more quickly?

This is my timeline:
820 & Sponsor application submission: 23 Feb 2019
Granted 820: 29 Jun 2020
Submitted 801: 7 Feb 2021

Thanks
Hah!

They must have read this... 801 was granted today! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
What did you write to them in the complaint?

That I wanted to follow up on the status of my 801 application and I wished to have an urgent update as I needed to travel to Europe for family needs.

The email was sent out on the 22 June 21

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping if you can help me. It's been 36 months exact since I lodged my 820 visa application. My 820 was granted Apr 2020 and I update our evidence every 6 months. Early July 2021, my partner (sponsor) received the call from DHA and I was out to buy coffee.(Due to lockdown we can only have 1 person out ) They asked for a few questions and my partner answered accordingly. Then I contacted my solicitor ask if there is any updates from their end, nothing... They updated my most recent documents again and we still have nothing.... I checked with them again last month, no updates from DHA. Previously I did send a complain form to the vic email after the call we received and asking if they need any further info. I but I never have response not even the automated one. My solicitor told me that it's still within the publishing time frame so it's hard to follow up with them....

I don't know if there is anything wrong with my documents or it just take that long now? Any insights or advice would be highly appreciated.
My 820 was granted in May 2020; I was eligible to apply for 801 in November 2020, which I did. I am still waiting for the 801 to come through, the same as you.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
My 820 was granted in May 2020; I was eligible to apply for 801 in November 2020, which I did. I am still waiting for the 801 to come through, the same as you.
Did you do the sponsor side (declaration) of the 801 2nd stage application?

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
What do you mean?
Some people forget to do the Sponsor Declaration for the 2nd stage of the 801, and just do the applicants part.

Missing that can delay the finalisation.

Reactions: TDI

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some people forget to do the Sponsor Declaration for the 2nd stage of the 801, and just do the applicants part.

Missing that can delay the finalisation.
Thanks for this information. Once complete, do we just upload it to the Sponsors Attach Documents, and title it "Statutory Declaration - Sponsor", in the "Other Documents" section (I can't see anywhere else to upload this)?

6121 - 6131 of 6131 Posts