Australia Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 5820 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Guys,

My waiting is over. I get Granted email today! Yipppieeee.. what a relief.
Eligible November 2017, submitted 801 application on 15 December 2017 (Online), Granted Today 10 July 2018.

Cheers,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats

Hi Guys,

Eligible November 2017, submitted 801 application on 15 December 2017 (Online), Granted Today 10 July 2018.

Cheers,
Congratulations Arum_Puri:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Guys,

Cheers,
I hate to see people posting "ooooh I got it, I have wait for few months only blah blah " in consideration of these people who are waiting more than 20+ months please don't brag/..... it is one thing to share the experience but this is just bragging!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I hate to see people posting "ooooh I got it, I have wait for few months only blah blah " in consideration of these people who are waiting more than 20+ months please don't brag/..... it is one thing to share the experience but this is just bragging!!
yes i agree with you, vladica, but none of us really know what factors affecting it. OK, if I get the 801 visa, I wont announce it on here.:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
yes i agree with you, vladica, but none of us really dont know what factors affecting it. OK, if I get the 801 visa, I wont announce it on here.:)
Your announcement can be a help. More of those information means better estimation for the rest of us who are waiting.

This spreadsheet had been created by Mish once he created this group, so that we share our data in one place. He left the link for us at page 1. I encourage everyone to fill it up. :)

--
Regards

Reactions: Ejona

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's with the hate? I dont mean to brag. I thought the point we have this forum is to share and to track down everyone waiting time. As appguy said, mish even created the spreadsheet for us to fill-in to track down waiting time. if people are not allowed to tell when they we were granted, why are we on this forum?

Reactions: appguy and Sg2104

·
Registered
103 Posts
What's with the hate? I dont mean to brag. I thought the point we have this forum is to share and to track down everyone waiting time. As appguy said, mish even created the spreadsheet for us to fill-in to track down waiting time. if people are not allowed to tell when they we were granted, why are we on this forum?
You don't worry enjoy ur grant visa don't think about anything else go enjoy the new life good luck for u and ur family best of luck for u :)))

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
While some people do brag, the post you're referring to doesn't. They simply stated with enthusiasm that they got the grant then listed the dates... which is expected in a "Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) Waiting Group".

Not sure how you expect to get an idea of wait times in a waiting room if you don't want people posting how long their grant took...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Guys,

Cheers,
You shouldn't be hat anyone parodying any good news I should be happy for them as everyone in the same boat and something else this site is for people Waiting for they grant visa please be on ur business thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been waiting for well over the 21 months processing time?

Here’s our timeline:

820 Applied: 03 September 2014
820 granted: 25 May 2015
801 eligible: 03 September 2016
801 submitted: 18 April 2017

Now ... there’s a twist to our situation. Unfortunately. I’ll try to stick to the facts mostly, where possible.

My partner and I went through some very challenging times and due to very very horrible circumstances,

- I left Australia in November 2017. Informed DIBP that the relationship ended in November 2017. The relationship never ended tough. We stayed in touch, but I needed him to realise something that would safe his life. And that wasn’t possible with me there. Preventing him from feeling the full force of the consequences, ultimately created by his actions.

- Engaged a RMA in December to revoke visa cancellation (visa was cancelled because I requested for it to be cancelled)

- I had my dog flown into Germany, as I didn’t know whether I would be able to return immediately and my partner wasn’t in a physical state to look after our animals. Due to a mistake from the Pet Transport company, who failed to mention that I needed a Titre Test for rabies done, prior to leaving Australia, so that my dog could return to Australia within 6 months and of course due to my own lack of research, my dog has to remain in Germany for 180 days (rabies incubation period) until she can return home with me.

- the revocation was successful in January 2018 and I returned to Australia early February 2018. DIBP started that our relationship never ended and therefore I was able to retract the voluntary cancellation. Plus, my partner has a beautiful daughter and our MRA was sure to emphasise on the hardship she‘d face, if I wouldn’t be able to return. unfortunately no one in Germany, whom I know, is able to look after my dog for the 180 days. So I half heartedly returned to Germany at the end of February to look after my dog and prepare her for the return flight. ($10k in cost and many vet appointments etc)

- My IMMI Status says „received“ and my VEVO says „in effect till 2038“.

Not sure what we should be preparing ourselves for, at this stage. But I would have hoped to receive a decision by now. Despite the circumstances.

Looking forward to reading your responses.

Cheers,

Fran

Ps: I’m quietly cheering for everyone who got their PR - such a long and crazy journey. Congrats!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Riverinadreamer

My understanding is that from the lodgement of the 820 application you wait 2 years. Once that 2 years is up (in your case 3 Sept 2016) then you can go online and apply for the 801. My understanding is that after the 2 year period following the lodgement of the 820, it is then a further wait of 16-22 months (so potentially up to almost 4 years). Once you apply online for the 801, you then may be assigned a case worker. I am not sure though if that will necessarily reduce the 16-22 months waiting period.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for your reply.- that’s why I was asking if anyone had been waiting for a similar time already. I’ve seen a lot of people having their 801 approved 12 months after, which would have been September 2017. 🙂

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I go to the Partner Calculator for the eligible date, it says that visa processing is not yet due if I lodged after 08/05/2016.

Is it to early to submit evidence for the second stage after more than two years?

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
When I go to the Partner Calculator for the eligible date, it says that visa processing is not yet due if I lodged after 08/05/2016.

Is it to early to submit evidence for the second stage after more than two years?
Pretty sure that's an issue with the website. You're eligible to submit 2 years after application.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My partner missed a phone call from immigration and she left a message said call her back in 50mins but didn’t call her back...
They didn’t call me so..

Anyone had experience?!?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everyone! Just got my 801 today.

820 application: November 2015
820 approval: August 2016
801 application: November 2017
801 approval: Today! July 2018.

Two weeks ago I was asked to supply more evidence of financial partnership & our police checks. Not 24 hours after submitting I was granted 801.

Lots of sleepless nights & fear of the unknown. Good luck everyone! Feel free to ask questions if you have any :)

1901 - 1920 of 5820 Posts