Australia Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 5666 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Case officer sent an email requesting for additional document which i have uploaded on my immi account for visa 801. Eligible in sept 2017 applied same month.

Do u guys have an idea when they will get back me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My partner missed a phone call from immigration and she left a message said call her back in 50mins but didn't call her back...
They didn't call me so..

Anyone had experience?!?
Generally is to request additional documents,She should check her immi account message box.
No, there is no message in immi account message box.
I might send an email to them
Can you please tell me if someone knows immigration Melbourne 801 visa email address?
Thank you

·
Registered
20 Posts
My partner missed a phone call from immigration and she left a message said call her back in 50mins but didn't call her back...
They didn't call me so..

Anyone had experience?!?
Generally is to request additional documents,She should check her immi account message box.
No, there is no message in immi account message box.
I might send an email to them
Can you please tell me if someone knows immigration Melbourne 801 visa email address?
Thank you
[email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have received 801 granted email this morning.

11.4.2015 applied
6.7.2016 820 granted
19.7.2018 801 granted

Thank you everyone! Good lunch to whom waiting for 801

Have a wonderful day

·
Registered
7 Posts

11.4.2015 applied
6.7.2016 820 granted
19.7.2018 801 granted

Have a wonderful day
Congrats parksydney! That's great news! Did you send an email? I'm hesitant to send an email, so I'm hoping a decision will be made soon 🙌😍👍

·
Registered
38 Posts

11.4.2015 applied
6.7.2016 820 granted
19.7.2018 801 granted

Have a wonderful day
Congrats parksydney! That's great news! Did you send an email? I'm hesitant to send an email, so I'm hoping a decision will be made soon 🙌😍👍
I sent two email general enquires emails and then the case officer rang my partner.
My partner missed a phone call and I sent an email to immigration why missed phone call and happy to have an interview.

So the case officer called again to my partner 9:15am and they didn't call me and then 9:26am my visa was granted.

Thank you and good luck and do not hestate and send a nice email to them.

Reactions: appguy and Ejona

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello,
I've been granted bridging visa A, which will start at the end of my visitor visa on the 18th of Aug.
However I need to leave the country on the 15th of Aug, Do i still need to apply for BVB even I leave during my visitor visa?

Can I apply for BVB right now evn I haven't finish uploading all my documents, and haven't done my required medical examination?
Thanks all

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Hello,
I've been granted bridging visa A, which will start at the end of my visitor visa on the 18th of Aug.
However I need to leave the country on the 15th of Aug, Do i still need to apply for BVB even I leave during my visitor visa?

Can I apply for BVB right now evn I haven't finish uploading all my documents, and haven't done my required medical examination?
Thanks all
Depends... is 18 Aug your current stay expiry or the visa expiry? Would help if you gave the visa info (expiry, stay period allotted, multiple entry, etc).

Edit: You'd also be looking for the 820 waiting room if you've only just submitted the 820/801 application.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes let me include more details.
Actually the visa is a visitor visa of 3 month multiple entry.
I entered Australia on the 18th of May with it.
Oh sorry for the wrong forum

·
Registered
103 Posts
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY

Got my 801 this Afternoon OMG the new life feeling after 24 months wait Good luck to everyone and its just End OMG just i got my deep guys dont be stress everyone here will get it in the right time trust me its only Tkae some timing trust me guys

Applied 22/08/2014

Grant 820 :- 23/04/16

Eligibility for 801 :- 22/08/16

Grant 801:- 20/07/2018

Country was High Risk

Good luck to everyone from my heart dont be thinking too much how i was even dont stress it will come 100% Trust me guys

·
Registered
20 Posts
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY

Got my 801 this Afternoon OMG the new life feeling after 24 months wait Good luck to everyone and its just End OMG just i got my deep guys dont be stress everyone here will get it in the right time trust me its only Tkae some timing trust me guys

Applied 22/08/2014

Grant 820 :- 23/04/16

Eligibility for 801 :- 22/08/16

Grant 801:- 20/07/2018

Country was High Risk

Good luck to everyone from my heart dont be thinking too much how i was even dont stress it will come 100% Trust me guys
I am very happy for you.. i am looking forward to my good news too

Applied 820 sep 2015
820 granted on march 2017
Applied 801 sep 2017
Case officer requested more document 18 june
Document supplied 22 june
Still awaiting to hear from my case officer

Did they ask for more info, during your 24 month waiting period

1921 - 1940 of 5666 Posts